Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2013, 10:56 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Good morning all
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2013, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Mark wrap up warm and get some good hot food inside you instead of cold salads and popcorn or I might turn up on your doorstep with stew and dumplings .
Oh I feel a lot worse all offa sudden .
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2013, 11:47 AM

Morning everyone
Its a doesent know what it wants to do day here today.
It was drizzling first thing, was very cold when I set off for work and now it is overcast but getting warmer.
Oh well I came out with everything this morning just in case.
Enjoy your day all
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2013, 12:02 PM

I am still here and no damages that I know about now. It is still dark, very dark, and I can hear the wind gusting. We were under tornado watches all night. About 70 tornadoes struck in 6 states...might be over Dee right now as it went that way. My power went out for awhile in the night but on now...power company says over 170,000 homes are out this morning in Michigan alone. The dead are all in Illinois..6 is what is on the news today...so far...

Thanks UJ for asking about me...this mostly forgotten old lady appreciates that.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2013, 12:27 PM

Good morning all, a mixed day here with sunshine and showers. I hope you are all as well as you can be and looking forward to Christmas, you may as well because you can't escape it. One of the wife's sisters makes us a plum pudding every year and I must say she does an excellent job of it, delicious with hot custard after your dinner, ain't you all delighted Christmas is coming?, I'm counting the days and can't wait for the big day.
Enjoy the day Folks.
Libera
Kent
Libera is female  Libera has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2013, 02:19 PM

A am looking forward to Christmas, too, but am a bit worried about the weather forecast
We are supposed to get a month of snow starting this week and I have a 3 hour train journey to my daughter's for Christmas on 20th December! I don't mind getting snowed in there after new year as long as I arrive in one piece!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2013, 03:12 PM

Good afternoon all.

A miserable day here, it has been very misty this morning and cold, grey skies.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2013, 03:23 PM

Well I don,t want snow this week, flying off to Malta. Don,t want to come straight back home with me suitcase, I,d look a right div!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2013, 03:25 PM

Good afternoon all a damp and gloomy day here...

Went into town this morning for a few odds and ends, popped into M & S for a cappuccino and resisted a delicious looking chocolate cake there The German Market stall seem to be in full swing selling their wares ..... they always look so colourful and welcoming at this time of the year...

Mark .... I hope you're feeling better as the day goes on...

Hope everyone is having a good day!
Melinda
North Carolina
Melinda is female 

18-11-2013, 04:36 PM

Good Morning everyone, warm and sunny in my area, nice way to start the new week.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top