Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2014, 11:38 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Morning everyone, Lovely Sunny start here.
Last night, Rain was really bad, but no damage..
Im off to my Daughters later, catch up with the G/kids..
Have a nice day all

Shazy..
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2014, 12:17 PM

Good morning everyone clear sky and sunny here so I've taken the opportunity to hang my sheets on the line, so much better I think.

My husband is outside washing the car ..... I would have thought it had already had a thorough washing with all the continuous rain we've been having lately

Meg, what a nuisance with your roof, I hope the roofer comes back to sort the problem out for you

Enjoy your day folks...
Trixie
Kent
Trixie is female  Trixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2014, 12:56 PM

Good morning, it's turned out quite sunny here in Kent.

Yes, I keep thinking that the roof is leaking, but the problem is my 16 year old doggie, or Incontinentia Buttox as she is now known!

Took the younger one for a trot round the block, harder than it sounds as we can't avoid the hill, at least I'm as fit as I was before all the lousy weather kept us indoors!
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2014, 01:08 PM

buenas dias all. Lovely photo Alan, years ago a group of us went camping there......I didnīt enjoy it, wasps and other crawlies in the tent. Here today it is sunny and warm at the front of the house but feels chilly at the back of the house. Iīve phoned my son to wish him happy birthday, Mr Clumsy is yet again working, this time fitting a new handgrip in my shower. Once that is done I will have a quick shower then we are off out for Sunday lunch, we booked for 3 p.m., we are not early eaters. Hope everyone is having a good day.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2014, 04:08 PM

Good afternoon folks!

It seems everytime I tried to get back to this forum something occurred in life that made me drift away again! I am back to stay now though.

It is a blustery day here in Scotland but it is also sunny so that makes up for it.

The wife and I have been to Church and then got some messages from Lidl (including a nice pair of pork chops I'll fry tonight for tea) but now there is nothing to do other than watch the fire crackling away and sip my Scotch.

The car cleaner has just arrived to valet the wife's car and mine, both of which are sorely needing done! I also need to phone the builder who fitted our new bay window in 2012 as the lock has started to get sticky. It could just be the cold weather but I like to have the window open just a crack most of the day since I smoke in the house.

Well here I am again, rambling away. I bet you wish I'd not returned!

Take care everybody.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2014, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by oldbugger ->
Good afternoon folks!

It seems everytime I tried to get back to this forum something occurred in life that made me drift away again! I am back to stay now though.

It is a blustery day here in Scotland but it is also sunny so that makes up for it.

The wife and I have been to Church and then got some messages from Lidl (including a nice pair of pork chops I'll fry tonight for tea) but now there is nothing to do other than watch the fire crackling away and sip my Scotch.

The car cleaner has just arrived to valet the wife's car and mine, both of which are sorely needing done! I also need to phone the builder who fitted our new bay window in 2012 as the lock has started to get sticky. It could just be the cold weather but I like to have the window open just a crack most of the day since I smoke in the house.

Well here I am again, rambling away. I bet you wish I'd not returned!

Take care everybody.

Jim matey - spray the lock with WD40 - and do that at fairly regular intervals - that will keep the lock 'rust free'.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2014, 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
Good morning and hope everyone is well.
The forecast doesn't seem really good for this week either UJ.
Another three storms expected Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Never ending isn't it?
Packing today for my little jolly to Leeds tomorrow. Will be missing
for a few days. So don't be thinking I have popped my clogs
Hope you all have a nice day and the next two or three.

Have a nice time in Leeds Sandra. Sue xx

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top