Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2014, 12:04 PM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Good morning. Lovely to see blue skies and sunshine.
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2014, 12:21 PM

Morning everyone, Blue sky here too
My G/daughters have been lovely company for me
they are going home soon, when their Daddy picks them up.

have a nice Sunday all..

Shazy..
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2014, 12:27 PM

buenas dias all. Another lovely warm sunny day here, I just hope there are no nasty surprises waiting for us in the next week or so. My neighbour´s little dog is much better, his eyes are hopefully returning to normal and he is a much happier little dog. The vet was pleased with his progress yesterday but wants to see him again on Monday. Today is going to be a "do not a lot day" I think. Good to hear the weather over there seems to be a little better. Lovely photo Alan and I hope your sister in law makes a quick recovery.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2014, 01:04 PM

Good morning everyone I've been singing and humming that song all morning ..... what a cheery start to the day at long last! There had been a hard frost during the night, so much more pleasant to look at than the continual downpours of late.

All my washing is out on the line gently blowing in the breeze, I hope things are getting back to normal at last.

Get well wishes to all the poorly people...

Enjoy your day.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2014, 01:52 PM

Good afternoon all.
Sunny and warm here, so nice
Got a stinking cold and cough - been to Tesco and bought throat lozenges and cough syrup, so should feel better later
You got me humming too Mags
Dee
Hamilton, Canada
Dee is female  Dee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2014, 01:59 PM

Good morning everyone. Lovely picture Alan. Well, it's snowing here again, but lightly. After the winter we've had, i do not think i will be complaining this summer! Some back problems again, just going to take it easy today..hope your sister-in-law gets well soon Alan, and all the best for a speedy recovery Jazzi.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2014, 05:16 PM

Good morning all, a bit milder today but not as sunny as yesterday, but I aint complaining. Nice to see you all in good form, and a speedy recovery to the not so well. Keep singing Mags, but I'm afraid ole blue eyes puts me to sleep.
Enjoy the rest of your day Folks.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2014, 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by Dee ->
Good morning everyone. Lovely picture Alan. Well, it's snowing here again, but lightly. After the winter we've had, i do not think i will be complaining this summer! Some back problems again, just going to take it easy today..hope your sister-in-law gets well soon Alan, and all the best for a speedy recovery Jazzi.
Thank you Dee, and nice to see you on the forum.

Get well wishes to everyone else from me too.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top