Join for free
Page 9 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2014, 12:32 PM

Re: Sexy Staffs?

*** Please do not get personal, discuss the topic not your fellow members.
Thank you .
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2014, 02:50 PM

I do think they way the topic was approached, does unfortunately, in this case, reflect on the poster.

As for the people who indulge, and that's what it is, a perverted indulgence, they are themselves the lowest of all beasts. Sickening, cruel, debased, debauched and degenerate.
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2014, 03:52 PM

Unfortunately, they keep reoffending as there is really not serious punishment. I believe a national.. or even international database of all animal abusers whether sexual or otherwise should be started so these people couldn't get their hands on another poor innocent animal. We just had one horrific case here of a guy from Ireland abusing a dog given away free.. that is something people need to stop doing. Take the dog to a shelter and let them screen prospective owners first.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2014, 04:13 PM

I agree with the sentiment, Audrey, but it all costs money and a will to purse it all.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2014, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by AudreyII ->
Unfortunately, they keep reoffending as there is really not serious punishment. I believe a national.. or even international database of all animal abusers whether sexual or otherwise should be started so these people couldn't get their hands on another poor innocent animal. We just had one horrific case here of a guy from Ireland abusing a dog given away free.. that is something people need to stop doing. Take the dog to a shelter and let them screen prospective owners first.
I do agree Audrey but unsure what it's like where you are here our shelters/rescues are filing up. Some people are turned away so have no where to take their unwanted dogs. Gosh that's hard to write UNWANTED DOGS cannot imagine ever saying it about any of mine no matter how they have behaved
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2014, 07:23 PM

I know.. BUT.... and this is going to sound horrible.... but.. don't you agree that it would be better for an animal to be humanely euthanized than to be victim to the horrible offenses of these perpetrators? Ideally, every dog should be loved and cared for, but with the bad economy and the fact that many people do not have their pets spayed or neutered, more and more unwanted animals exist. I don't see how hard it would be to enter a person's name and offense into a computer database that could be accessed by animal breeders, vets and shelters to see if they have had previous abuse arrests.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2014, 07:28 PM

Absolutely death is not the worst that can happen to a dog or any animal including humans IMO, as long as it is done humanely that is.
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2014, 07:50 PM

I don't see how hard it would be to enter a person's name and offense into a computer database that could be accessed by animal breeders, vets and shelters to see if they have had previous abuse arrests.
The sex offender's register Audrey which this vile pervert has now been placed on, but who is allowed to access it?
AudreyII
USA

13-03-2014, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by Pats ->
The sex offender's register Audrey which this vile pervert has now been placed on, but who is allowed to access it?
I don't believe there is such a registry for bestiality offenses or other animal abuses here in the states. There is a sex offender registry for offenses against humans, but not for animals.. and I think there should be one of animals. Anyone who breeds and sells animals... Rescue shelters, vets etc should be able to access it before releasing an animal to anyone. It would be a matter of putting in the name. Of course people can lie and use false identities, but that's always going to happen. If something can stop even one animal from being tortured it's worth it.

The thing that makes me sick, is that when legislation is proposed to make bestiality a felony punishable by prison, it's a BIG JOKE... it gets belly laughs in Congresses on the State levels. These are laws that the individual States have to pass.. not the Federal Government... and like Mark, they think its funny and not a serious matter. Would like to see them subjected to the things these little dogs are and see how they like it. We just had a case of a 7 pound puppy abused with something the size of a cucumber. Her rear end opening was that size.. and stool just fell out of her.. How can someone do those things. Justice should be served and these creatures should do hard prison time.

guess mark has found MY hot button with this topic.. It bothers me immensely.. especially when someone thinks its funny.
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2014, 08:21 PM

I don't believe there is such a registry for bestiality offenses or other animal abuses here in the states. There is a sex offender registry for offenses against humans, but not for animals.. and I think there should be one of animals. Anyone who breeds and sells animals... Rescue shelters, vets etc should be able to access it before releasing an animal to anyone. It would be a matter of putting in the name. Of course people can lie and use false identities, but that's always going to happen. If something can stop even one animal from being tortured it's worth it.

The thing that makes me sick, is that when legislation is proposed to make bestiality a felony punishable by prison, it's a BIG JOKE... it gets belly laughs in Congresses on the State levels. These are laws that the individual States have to pass.. not the Federal Government... and like Mark, they think its funny and not a serious matter. Would like to see them subjected to the things these little dogs are and see how they like it. We just had a case of a 7 pound puppy abused with something the size of a cucumber. Her rear end opening was that size.. and stool just fell out of her.. How can someone do those things. Justice should be served and these creatures should do hard prison time.

guess mark has found MY hot button with this topic.. It bothers me immensely.. especially when someone thinks its funny.
I agree with all you say Audrey, my comment re the sex offenders register was made because this particular cruel, pervert who carried out this act on that poor defenceless animal has been placed on the sex offenders register for his crime.

Page 9 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top