Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2014, 09:58 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Good morning all looking overcast out although still very warm.

I took advantage of the good weather and cut our hedges yesterday, looks so much tidier now

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads!

Enjoy your Day!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2014, 10:28 AM

Good morning fellow members a dull day here .

I am going to do the ironing this morning then have some welsh spring lamb to look forward to for lunch .

Enjoy your day everyone
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2014, 10:51 AM

Morning all. Another lovely day here so far so more gardening on the cards. I am reminded that when I moved into this house I said it would be five years' hard labour to get it sorted...
Have a good day, all.
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2014, 11:11 AM

Morning everyone, Misty here today..
Happy Fathers Day, to all the Dads out there
Watched the Football, last night, must be mental..lol

Enjoy ur Sunday all..

Shazy..
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2014, 12:24 PM

buenas dias all. Very sunny and pleasant here today, breezier than it has been for a few days so not quite so hot and sticky. No plans, just some outside tidying up and a few indoor jobs. Have a lovely day all.
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2014, 12:44 PM

afternoon all.......
fantastic picture.........have been up there, when I was skiing...........fantastic view..........Happy fathers day all you dads..........remember ladies it's our day and we get what we want....

Have a fab day ya all.......

H
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2014, 01:33 PM

How very remiss of me!! I'm so excited at going away that not only have I forgotten to say good morning, but more importantly forgot Father's Day!!!!

So good morning, and happy father's day.

Now waiting for Morrisons lunch.
Dee
Hamilton, Canada
Dee is female  Dee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2014, 01:50 PM

Good morning Alan and everyone here. Nice picture! I'd like to wish all the fathers out there a Happy Fathers Day. Nice morning here today, bit cool, but going up to 80's today! Have a lovely Sunday everyone!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2014, 03:33 PM

Good afternoon all, warm and cloudy all day here. how nice of the Ladies to wish the Dads a happy day, very thoughtful of you all. The three grandkids have taken up most of the day for me, they have just left and they have me knackered, bless the lot of them.
Make the best of the rest Folks.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top