Join for free
Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2014, 09:18 AM

Re: Sharia for uk ??

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Same old, same old... I wonder who it will be next?
There's far too many aussie's in Earls Court
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2014, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Instead of wetting yourself with terror perhaps you should feel proud that your inclusive society has room for people who have absurd views and allows them to express them.

You are not going to get Sharia law in Britain - there are only about 8 countries in the entire world that do.

A pluralist society is something to embrace not fear, don't let the small minded xenophobes change your way of life.
Exactly Bruce and although I hate to see fanatics of any persuasion spouting their rubbish on the streets I am not going to start jumping up and down at the posting of a BNP propaganda video designed to promote divisions between people.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2014, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by cranberry ->
We need a few politicians willing to stand up for the rights of the indigenous people of this country - sick of reading this rubbish!! Tolerance is one thing bending to their will is something different entirely!!! so mad

Absolutely agree - people saying this wont happen - that wont happen are burying their heads - its already happening in this country and it needs to be stopped !
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2014, 01:43 PM

**Please note, Rotherham posts moved here...
http://www.over50sforum.com/showthre...ight=Rotherham
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2014, 09:35 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=86CkqV2UpA8
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

19-09-2014, 10:05 PM

...so what John ? A 4 year old video about a labour PM who happens to a muslim .

I don't like to see any religion mentioned in connection with politics, Tony Blair used to make me squirm going on about his conversion to Catholicism . What a good Christian example he set to the rest of the world invading a country on a jumped up pretext .

You are always going on about muslims, why not have a go at other religions for a change
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2014, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
...so what John ? A 4 year old video about a labour PM who happens to a muslim .

I don't like to see any religion mentioned in connection with politics, Tony Blair used to make me squirm going on about his conversion to Catholicism . What a good Christian example he set to the rest of the world invading a country on a jumped up pretext .

You are always going on about muslims, why not have a go at other religions for a change
Other religions are not a threat to this country and our way of life ..on every news channel all we see war terror beheadings committed by only one religion...
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2014, 11:35 AM

To a certain extent we already have some sharia laws here - in banking for example, but they do, at least, only apply to muslims - not to the rest of us - yet.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2014, 06:16 AM

When you have drongos like this in the Senate do you wonder the debate about Sharia Law continues at kindergarten level.

This is the same woman that used the image of an Afghani policewoman (shot by the Taliban) to open her campaign to ban the burqa.

mysterie
Sydney, Australia
mysterie is female  mysterie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2014, 01:49 AM

I have recently left UK and I can say with hand on heart - Muslims are destroying that country and the wet government are standing back doing nothing about it. It is not a jumped up hype - Muslims themselves profess (in front of cameras) stating how they intend making UK a Muslim country. Only those in UK at the moment can make a difference, but for outsiders I suggest you spend a couple of years living there right now - you may just change your views.

Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top