Join for free
Page 5 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2014, 12:33 AM

Re: Back to the Jungle.

That Jake is a bit of eye candy.
He's not been voted out of X Factor very long so must have been a last minute decision to send him in.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2014, 12:04 AM

Kendra and Edwina are both getting on my nerves now, and I think Tinchy is a bit of a waste of space, he doesn't seem to do anything and I can't understand a word he says.
I like Melanie best now, I think.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2014, 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat ->
That Jake is a bit of eye candy.
He's not been voted out of X Factor very long so must have been a last minute decision to send him in.
I wondered about that Joy perhaps someone else dropped out at the last moment..
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2014, 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Kendra and Edwina are both getting on my nerves now, and I think Tinchy is a bit of a waste of space, he doesn't seem to do anything and I can't understand a word he says.
I like Melanie best now, I think.
I agree about Tinchy, I think he will be voted out early ...
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2014, 11:37 AM

I agree, I think Tinchy will be the first to go. He doesn't appear to feature as much as the others.

I think Jake will win.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

28-11-2014, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat ->
I agree, I think Tinchy will be the first to go. He doesn't appear to feature as much as the others.

I think Jake will win.
...I think Jake will win too. I bet his mum is proud, he seems a really lovely lad
tyrell
South Eat England
tyrell is male  tyrell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2014, 03:56 AM

Can't stand it I really can't , enough said ,
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2014, 11:48 PM

I'm not sorry Jimmy got voted off tonight, and I'm not the only one according to voters. He was really getting on my nerves with all the silly shouting and noise he kept making, let alone practically making love to Foggy at every opportunity! He was horrible to Jake as one point too, then tried to pass it off as 'banter'.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

01-12-2014, 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I'm not sorry Jimmy got voted off tonight, and I'm not the only one according to voters. He was really getting on my nerves with all the silly shouting and noise he kept making, let alone practically making love to Foggy at every opportunity! He was horrible to Jake as one point too, then tried to pass it off as 'banter'.
I was surprised it wasn't Tinchy. He is a nice enough chap but doesn't seem to have done very much.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

02-12-2014, 12:24 AM

Yes, I thought it would be either Tinchy or Jimmy.
I think I'd have had to thump Jimmy if he'd woken me up by shouting in my face like he did to the others. I believe a lot of the public went off him after he was hurtful to Jake, because a lot of people like Jake. And & Dec said much the same to Jimmy in the 'after jungle interview'.

Page 5 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top