Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2015, 04:02 PM

Re: The call from my Urologist team

I can't pretend to understand your problem Jazzi - you say you're still in pain from the last op ... poor you.

You say IF it's a success. Try to find out what the success rate is.
See if you can talk to other people who have had this done. Ask lots of questions, do lots of googling.

If you decide to go ahead with the operation - maybe when you have your dates sorted out you might be able to book a holiday - maybe there are holiday convalescent homes at the coast....

Thinking of you.x
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire
Diamond Lady is female  Diamond Lady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2015, 04:09 PM

Hope you can get everything sorted in 2015 Jazzi, so that you can get back to normality. We'll all be here to support you and help you through - with our wit and charm !!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2015, 04:16 PM

Janet I thought the operations you had last year were intended to sort out your 'problem' but that seems not to be the case You must be sick of doctors by now.

I am so sorry you now need yet more treatment. I don't know how you cope with it all and stay so calm . I would be having a little scream by now

I do hope they manage to sort things out once and for all if you go ahead.

Go on and look at holidays, it will give you something good to which you can look forward Have you anywhere in mind.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2015, 04:38 PM

Thanks my friends! Knew I could depend on you all.

There is the convalescent home I went to last year but not sure if I can ask my friend for the lift again!

I can't book a holiday just yet till at least March or April so will need to wait and see my availability. Don't know where to go but want somewhere warm and relaxing.

Yes Meg, it WAS supposed to sort out my problem but now they realise that the urethra does need supporting to stop the incontinence. What a pity they didn't do both treatments there and then! The diverticulum did need to be removed though.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2015, 04:40 PM

Meg, I have to stay strong because if I go downhill I don't have the emotional support of those closest to me. Makes sense?
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

22-01-2015, 04:41 PM

Carol, yes I will ask plenty of questions.
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2015, 04:47 PM

Jazzi I'm not sure which she had but will ask. She had the operation for incontinence when she was in her teens then again in her sixties.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

22-01-2015, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Gabi ->
Jazzi I'm not sure which she had but will ask. She had the operation for incontinence when she was in her teens then again in her sixties.
Thanks. There are three that I saw when Googling.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2015, 05:00 PM

Jazzi, I hope this operation will be the answer to all your problems and the sooner they can do it the better. I think they should put you at the top of their list too, considering all the pain with no real relief you suffered from your op last year.

Concentrate on giving yourself a nice break after, you certainly deserve it. Good luck. x
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2015, 06:27 PM

If you can't have a holiday just yet Jazzi, how about treating yourself to something else instead?

How about that double bed you've always wanted? Think of the lovely storage drawers underneath - just what you need!

Then there's the pleasure of shopping for new bedding - and matching curtains - and fluffy rugs etc etc...

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top