Join for free
Page 10 of 16 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2015, 05:54 PM

Re: What makes a gentleman

I think his Libido has disappeared up Lankeys Creek.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2015, 06:04 PM

Since when has making love had anything to do with being a gentleman..... unless of course you are thinking of those who don't throw a woman on the bed rip her clothes off and leave her breathless! BTW they only get breathless because they have an allergic reaction to cheap aftershave
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2015, 06:06 PM

Shame spitfire, I wonder if he still remembers his best sophisticate chat up lines, like "do you fancy a bit darlin"
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2015, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
Then who are the gentlemen in real life as apposed to self appointed gentlemen on forums I wonder. Similar who are nice people in real life as apposed to self appointed nice people on forums.

Plus women of substance, passion and intrigue like bad boys.
I found that to be true. In early years, girls seem to like boys who are 'cool' and almost off-hand ..a bit of intrigue and passion required. That wasn't my nature but I trained myself to be that way, then had more success with the girls.

However, the rules change when women get old enough to get fed up with that sort of behaviour. A chap then has to become 'a gentleman' instead. It's all very confusing.

I reverted to my considerate ways when I got married. I don't know if I have become a gentleman. All the female neighbours talk to me if that's anything to go by.
toyboyroy
South Wales
toyboyroy is male  toyboyroy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2015, 06:12 PM

Unless you are a gentleman and value the input of all posters and not just your own.
To put your mind at rest, I value a genuine meaningful conversation with any member, and I do appreciate that the conversation will go off topic from time to time.

I did misinterpret the OP`s first posting, I did not realise it was up for levity therefore I do owe you and other members an apology for my recent comments.

I hope they are accepted in the manner they are given.

Roy
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2015, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Since when has making love had anything to do with being a gentleman..... unless of course you are thinking of those who don't throw a woman on the bed rip her clothes off and leave her breathless! BTW they only get breathless because they have an allergic reaction to cheap aftershave
Putting a females needs first during love making if passionate or sensual in nature is the hallmark of being a real considerate gentleman. If a women prefers a stuff shirt bible pusher that is their choice.
And I never use aftershave, can't stand the stuff
dukeofearl
south coast uk

29-10-2015, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by toyboyroy ->
To put your mind at rest, I value a genuine meaningful conversation with any member, and I do appreciate that the conversation will go off topic from time to time.

I did misinterpret the OP`s first posting, I did not realise it was up for levity therefore I do owe you and other members an apology for my recent comments.

I hope they are accepted in the manner they are given.

Roy
I don't give a toss what people post or talk about so don't apologize to me for nothing, I am a gentleman
dukeofearl
south coast uk

29-10-2015, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by mart ->
I found that to be true. In early years, girls seem to like boys who are 'cool' and almost off-hand ..a bit of intrigue and passion required. That wasn't my nature but I trained myself to be that way, then had more success with the girls.

However, the rules change when women get old enough to get fed up with that sort of behaviour. A chap then has to become 'a gentleman' instead. It's all very confusing.

I reverted to my considerate ways when I got married. I don't know if I have become a gentleman. All the female neighbours talk to me if that's anything to go by.
Don't believe it Mart, women peak between 35-55 and get more evil, experimental and hotter with it.
However there ain't non on here
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2015, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by mart ->

I agree, I have been known to prefer the 'bad boys' or 'Jack the Lad' types. I don't mean ones that would be cruel or would hit you. I mean the ones who are no walk overs, who keep you on your toes, they inspire and excite! These days, I go for the nice, boring types. I am too old for all the hassle of a 'bad boy'. The trouble is, the nice, boring ones are just that...boring but they are stress free!!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2015, 06:50 PM

Putting a females needs first during love making if passionate or sensual in nature is the hallmark of being a real considerate gentleman. If a women prefers a stuff shirt bible pusher that is their choice.
And I never use aftershave, can't stand the stuff
Perhaps it was asthma that made your ladies breathless then.

Page 10 of 16 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top