Join for free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2015, 05:51 AM

Jihadi John

Gone?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2015, 07:44 AM

Re: Jihadi John

Hi

I most sincerely hope not, I do not want this scum made a martyr to the cause, I do not want other would be jihadists looking up to him as one who died in battle and gone to get his reward of the virgins.

Taken alive and paraded with female officers detaining him, alternatively a photo of him dead with a female soldier standing over him.

The ultimate disgrace, an object of ridicule,a great deterrent to others.

Alternatively, if we had killed him by airstrike we should not publicise the fact, ISIS would soon know he had gone and that he was not even worth a mention.

Not a Jihadi Hero, just a piece of scum dealt with and left to rot without even a mention, the fate that awaits them all.

We need to make ISIS fear us, then the wannabe thugs murderers and rapists who seek to join them would not be so keen.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2015, 07:48 AM

^^^^
This exactly.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2015, 11:46 AM

According to the news completely obliterated by a Missile from a drone Money well spent.
PhilipM
Wales, UK
PhilipM is male  PhilipM has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2015, 12:24 PM

I find it surprising that they can be so positive about hitting individuals with these drone attacks? It is not so much the drone fired missile hitting a particular position that is surprising, as it just uses the same technology as a car satellite navigator, but that they know where the target person is. They say that they now have intelligence chatter from mobile phone intercepts but while they might know that someone is going to a certain town that morning that is not going to give them anything more precise and even drone cameras can't see faces through the roof of vehicles.

There is only so much Signals Intelligence such as the above can give them and they have got to have good Human Intelligence from agents on the ground and presumably they have this?
seacroft
york
seacroft is male  seacroft has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2015, 01:44 PM

Its fantastic news he was a evil monster, far better he is dead and not captured and in a British prison being treated like a king.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2015, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by PhilipM ->
I find it surprising that they can be so positive about hitting individuals with these drone attacks? It is not so much the drone fired missile hitting a particular position that is surprising, as it just uses the same technology as a car satellite navigator, but that they know where the target person is. They say that they now have intelligence chatter from mobile phone intercepts but while they might know that someone is going to a certain town that morning that is not going to give them anything more precise and even drone cameras can't see faces through the roof of vehicles.

There is only so much Signals Intelligence such as the above can give them and they have got to have good Human Intelligence from agents on the ground and presumably they have this?
No idea Philip but I always await conformation before believing these things and wonder how many other people died. Only thing that makes me feel they are better than troops on the ground is at least our men and women are safely a few miles away, but I can't celebrate anyone's death monster or not his family must be devastated.
seacroft
york
seacroft is male  seacroft has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2015, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
No idea Philip but I always await conformation before believing these things and wonder how many other people died. Only thing that makes me feel they are better than troops on the ground is at least our men and women are safely a few miles away, but I can't celebrate anyone's death monster or not his family must be devastated.
One would hope his family have been devastated since he began his killing spree, he will not now be beheading anyone else only sadly having sex with his virgins in paradise!!!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2015, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by seacroft ->
One would hope his family have been devastated since he began his killing spree, he will not now be beheading anyone else only sadly having sex with his virgins in paradise!!!
I believe they were many of the families of these young men and women are deeply disturbed and cannot understand why it has happened. The only good thing about this is he won't be hurting anyone again.
Marj
England
Marj is female  Marj has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2015, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by seacroft ->
Its fantastic news he was a evil monster, far better he is dead and not captured and in a British prison being treated like a king.

100% agree with you Seacroft.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top