Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2015, 03:21 PM

I've just noticed that I've been designated as a Senior Member. Is that because I've been recognised as such in the hierarchy or have I been walking round with my flies down? (think about it)
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2015, 03:22 PM

Re: Senior Member

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I've just noticed that I've been designated as a Senior Member. Is that because I've been recognised as such in the hierarchy or have I been walking round with my flies down? (think about it)

Do I have to ............................................
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2015, 03:28 PM

I've just noticed that I've been designated as a Senior Member. Have I been walking round with my flies down?
lol ... nooooo it's merely because you are OLD !!!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2015, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
lol ... nooooo it's merely because you are OLD !!!
Aye, but still young at heart. My twenty-something self looks in the mirror from time to time to be presented with the image of an old git.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2015, 03:41 PM

Aye, but still young at heart. My twenty-something self looks in the mirror from time to time to be presented with the image of an old git.
Awwww ... I'm only a teenager myself
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2015, 04:07 PM

I know what you mean judd. There is something wrong with all the mirrors in my house, they seem to have jumped ahead by a good few years.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2015, 04:24 PM

Judd it just means you have reached a certain number of posts...
Uff
Scotland
Uff is female  Uff has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2015, 04:49 PM

Aye but you're lovely with it and that's all that matters. Now then can we discuss that computer problem that I have ...
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

23-11-2015, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Judd it just means you have reached a certain number of posts...
Oh ... spoilsport
Cedronella
england
Cedronella is female  Cedronella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2015, 05:36 PM

I cannot help but feel a profound sadness and an equal measure of pleasure in knowing that

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top