Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Libera
Kent
Libera is female  Libera has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2015, 12:35 AM

Re: Naturists

I find flippant comments about naturists funny - go on any beach in the summer and be surrounded by men in tiny trunks that hardly hide everything and women in tiny bikinis, some of them topless. Not a very big step to take the last remaining 2 inches of fabric off!
Based on this, my late husband and I, when in our 20s, decided it was silly to sunbathe in a bikini and trunks so took the plunge and joined a very respectable sun club that had strict rules about behaviour and eligibility to join. I ended up in the naked netball team and even featured in a film to promote naturism!!
Now I am old and wrinkly I am less likely to brave the cool climes of an English summer, but would still bare all in a naturist resort abroad. There is nothing so relaxing as swimming in the warm water of the Med without a cozzy, lol!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2015, 03:29 AM

Originally Posted by Libera ->
I find flippant comments about naturists funny - go on any beach in the summer and be surrounded by men in tiny trunks that hardly hide everything and women in tiny bikinis, some of them topless. Not a very big step to take the last remaining 2 inches of fabric off!
Based on this, my late husband and I, when in our 20s, decided it was silly to sunbathe in a bikini and trunks so took the plunge and joined a very respectable sun club that had strict rules about behaviour and eligibility to join. I ended up in the naked netball team and even featured in a film to promote naturism!!
Now I am old and wrinkly I am less likely to brave the cool climes of an English summer, but would still bare all in a naturist resort abroad. There is nothing so relaxing as swimming in the warm water of the Med without a cozzy, lol!
Good on you for telling us all that Libya.
I take my hat off to you.
And everything else if it comes to that!
opheila
North Jersey, US
opheila is female  opheila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2015, 05:11 AM

I admire it...heaven knows I'm not comfortable in my own skin, even privately. If you are by all means enjoy it.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top