Join for free
Page 10 of 38 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2015, 02:14 PM

Re: Am I Just An Old Fuddy-Duddy To Be Abhorred By This?

Sad world that the ruddy women of zero gifted talent gets air space on here let alone the public, it is people like us who are responsible for producing people like her.
Even worse, the book signings . Queues of little girls waiting to see a person they want to emulate in life and see as perfection. A creature dress in pink and feathers like Liberace at his best, except he had the talent.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2015, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
This thread is getting Very Silly!!

I'm with Muddy on this and that's my final word.
Okey cokey - settle down now

She's a tart BTW - and that's my final word
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2015, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I hate to see very young girls sexualised like this. Do you agree or do you think I'm just an old fuddy-duddy?
Yes, I agree. I find it utterly disgusting. But I should tell you that I am even disgusted by women who wear "too much". That includes tattoos, long finger nails, heels, false eye lashes, eye shadow, excess powder, and "look at me" coiffure. You're safe, Artangel. I'm the fuddy-duffy ..... not you.

This is about children, but I already started vomiting when I saw the presenter woman's heels in the intro:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq6OEAzRKNQ
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2015, 04:26 PM

Thankfully most women today aim for the natural look
( we still uses make up its just that men dont notice it.)
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2015, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
..... we still uses make up its just that men dont notice it.
Clever girl.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2015, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Advantage Out ->

This is about children, but I already started vomiting when I saw the presenter woman's heels in the intro:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq6OEAzRKNQ
Goodness me even the holier than thou Canadians are making up little girls???????
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2015, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by solo ->
Art. This isn't the first time make up was used on this child and no way could she have applied those eyelashes herself

http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/news/ce...-daughter.html

Which is what I've been saying since post 54, (and the eyeliner), so I agree with solo and Arty.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2015, 06:38 PM

I see nothing wrong with kids playing with Mum's make up, most little girls have done that, but the difference is, they usually make a right pigs ear of it, and secondly, their mother doesn't put in the national papers.

I've said from the start there probably KP has done this for a reason, so maybe it was to get her daughter more modelling work.

Anyway, I don't really care anymore. It not my daughter.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2015, 07:12 PM

Well...I was a very naughty little girl, always in trouble from an early age, who would've guessed eh?

When I was about 4 I climbed up on my mum's dressing table stool, pulled down my knickers and plastered her best red lippy all over my bottom and on the mirror!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

21-12-2015, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Well...I was a very naughty little girl, always in trouble from an early age, who would've guessed eh?

When I was about 4 I climbed up on my mum's dressing table stool, pulled down my knickers and plastered her best red lippy all over my bottom and on the mirror!

Bet you still do that at christmas.

Page 10 of 38 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top