Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Agent
north east
Agent is male  Agent has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2016, 09:09 PM

Re: Isis: 15-year-old thrown from roof for being gay while Daesh chief he's caught with i

Originally Posted by galty ->
Muslims are allowed to worship in this country.
But not to bomb people or demand our way of life be changed to suit their own deranged agenda
graculus
Yorkshire
graculus is male  graculus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2016, 09:11 PM

Re: Isis: 15-year-old thrown from roof for being gay while Daesh chief he's caught with i

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I believe I understand what it means to moderate Muslims in this country, I have never heard any of them want anything other than the right to worship in peace, no government changes or anything like it.
I'm not talking about what it means to Muslims 'moderate' or not. I'm talking about Islam as a religion/ doctrine/ dogma. It is not moderate in nature and demands that everyone lives according to its dictates (Muslim or not). It lays down rules for every aspect of life from the seemingly banal to the serious. When Islam gains the majority in a country then it is inflexible and authoritarian and minorities suffer.
Agent
north east
Agent is male  Agent has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2016, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by graculus ->
I'm not talking about what it means to Muslims 'moderate' or not. I'm talking about Islam as a religion/ doctrine/ dogma. It is not moderate in nature and demands that everyone lives according to its dictates (Muslim or not). It lays down rules for every aspect of life from the seemingly banal to the serious. When Islam gains the majority in a country then it is inflexible and authoritarian and minorities suffer.
Well that's Allah for you.. and of course his ' messenger'. Beware of this madness
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2016, 10:16 PM

This is a cheering story at least

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-collapse.html

I wonder if its true ?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2016, 10:20 PM

So do many other religions. I believe I am in error at this moment, mixed fibres are a no no it seems.
graculus
Yorkshire
graculus is male  graculus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2016, 10:37 PM

So do many other religions. I believe I am in error at this moment, mixed fibres are a no no it seems.
Have you read the Koran or any of the Hadiths? Islam is the only religion that was founded and spread by violence during its inception. I can't think of any other religion that says non-believers are inferior and that it should attain world domination by whatever means.
graculus
Yorkshire

04-01-2016, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
This is a cheering story at least

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-collapse.html

I wonder if its true ?
You mean working at Sainsburys wasn't extreme enough for him.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2016, 10:40 PM

Have you read the Koran or any of the Hadiths? Islam is the only religion that was founded and spread by violence during its inception. I can't think of any other religion that says non-believers are inferior and that it should attain world domination by whatever means.
Have a read of the old testaments in the bible. And sadly many religions and more so religious people consider themselves very much better than other people.
BDR44
Gwynedd North Wales
BDR44 is male  BDR44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2016, 10:51 PM

Most of the SS were atheists but they happily killed gay men. It's easy to condemn those who use religion to support their evil deeds while refusing to face the fact that secular men often commit the same crimes.
graculus
Yorkshire

04-01-2016, 10:56 PM

Have a read of the old testaments in the bible. And sadly many religions and more so religious people consider themselves very much better than other people.
The Old Testament is full of lots of jolly good old fashioned smitting and begetting and Jahweh being mighty and thunder making (bit like that in her guise as Allah). I think Christianity was based on what we know as the New Testament which talks about peace and being kind to people (perfectly reasonable). It doesn't command its followers to kill those who don't believe which the Koran does. Islam was the means for Mohammed to achieve his military goals. What's better than an Angel (with a hotline to God) and a flying horse (just to keep the natives in awe) and the 'truth' that those who don't believe in this new setup (ie Jews) should be done away. Just a shame this nonsense dreamt up by one man to satisfy his ambitions has continued to cause such misery to so many over the centuries.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top