Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2010, 08:23 AM

Tired Tuesday

Good moring everyone.

A quiet day is planned for today after yesterdays long day. We set off to have the day walking around Silverdale and finished up at my SIL's just outside Blackburn, spent the day with them not getting home until 2:00am this morning.

It is cold again here and we are promised that the week will only get worse.

Enjoy the day whatever you do and have you told your loved ones how you feel about them lately? Then get it done, tomorrow could be to late.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2010, 10:26 AM

Re: Tired Tuesday

Good Morning AB and Everyone and hope you all have a lovely day.

Bet you were beat when you got home, AB, but sounds a really enjoyable day for you and your wife! Missed your gifs yesterday!!

It is absolutely freezing up here again today - yesterday we never got above minus 4 degrees all day and feels even colder now!! The frost is like snow lying on the ground, trees and hedges and even rooftops!! Snow is back by the weekend, according to our forecast!

Ah well, what's new!!

Take care all and stay safe and warm
Misstiffeye
Oxford UK
Misstiffeye is female 

14-12-2010, 12:28 PM

Good morning Antibrown and Brandykins.

Cold here too and I can`t seem to get myself motivated. I was up early with good intentions of an industrious day but my get up and go has gone already.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2010, 01:25 PM

Hello to everyone!

Had a dental appointment this morning for a check up and also mentioned that a piece of my tooth had broken away last week. I was quite surprised and very pleased when my dentist said he would fit me in next Monday to fix the offending tooth ...... I never expected I would have it done that quick!

Enjoy your day all!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2010, 02:18 PM

Funny how I am now yawning after seeing the second pic Weird huh?
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2010, 05:45 PM

Brrr! Brutally cold along the entire East Coast, even down to Florida. It is minus 7 now, (20 F), wind chill minus 12!! Absolutely not going out in this, even though I'm low on fresh fruit and vegetables (all else well stocked); that's why I keep tins of fruit and frozen veggies on hand. Sun is out but wind howling still; we had about 1/4" snow over night, most has blown away now, the fine powdery stuff. Leia hasn't budged from the radiator except to use the tray and eat. The boiler is doing it's thing but the house is chilly, wearing layers ... how I hate Winter! Could be worse, though ...

Keep warm, all .....
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2010, 10:45 PM

Busy day today.....boiler and gas fire service day-appointment originally made for 9am-then got a call to say he would be here between 10 and
10.30 if that was ok....no problem, gave me more time to come round! What time did he come 9.10am! Wasn't ready for him-not even had my toast and coffee.....least I know both are working well, ready for the Arctic Blast on Thursday. Then it was a quick walk round recreation ground, dinner, then off to hairdressers for my 5 weekly treat!

Had a lovely walk round the reservoirs after, and then one of my Sisters called when I got back-decided we would both have a chippy tea, then I ran her home.......time then to relax and do nothing........

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top