Join for free
Page 19 of 23 « First < 9 17 18 19 20 21 > Last »
BDR44
Gwynedd North Wales
BDR44 is male  BDR44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2016, 02:57 PM

Re: The nasty face of Israeli racism:

Those who call for the destruction of Israel have two major problems a) Israel has nuclear weapons and b) given the history of Jewish persecution will use them if push comes to shove. As the Old Negro Spiritual says " God gave Noah the Rainbow Sign; No more water but the fire next time!"
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2016, 03:24 PM

Israel has never admitted to having nuclear weapons
However I would think that this gives even most aggressive of their neighbours pause for thought. -sending crazy young suicide bombers is one thing getting oneself eradicated quite another ( there are no old suicide bombers ) and the older radicals get the less anxious they seem to claim the delights of paradise.
I dont think that Israel will ever use their weapons because they are a thinking compassionate people .
But as long as their enemies still have their doubts that's fine by me and probably the rest of the world -including the bloated Arab states who are busy building their own walls to stop the murderous riff raff of Isis coming in. The dogs of war they have encouraged are now slavering at their own doorsteps.
BDR44
Gwynedd North Wales
BDR44 is male  BDR44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2016, 03:57 PM

No more holocausts - If any people will use them its the Jews - and why not after all we Europeans taught them how too. Now they suffer Western hypocrisy that says please don't do as we did to you. If Israel were suffering being over-run and massacred they would use their non-existing nukes !
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2016, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by BDR44 ->
Those who call for the destruction of Israel have two major problems .......
It seems to me that the common man is unaware that threatening destruction by words serves the same purpose as owning nuclear weapons by those who own none. The key is BARTERING POWER. If you believe that ”my people” (superior in number to yours) are willing to blow themselves up in order to devastate “your people”, then you might be less inclined to jeer at me at the next round of discussions.
BDR44
Gwynedd North Wales

25-01-2016, 04:50 PM

a) the Jews are not "my people" b) WE in the West or at least our ancestors created Israel by progroms against the Jews throughout Europe. We have little to be proud of in our treatment of the Jews. So they learned harsh lessons from us and from history. BARTERING power for them was never an option until now. I see it as gross hypocrisy of Westerners to tell Jewish Israeli's how to behave when it was the West taught them to fight, kill and murder in order simply to survive.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2016, 06:12 PM

a) the Jews are not "my people"
Metaphorical speaking they are.

b) WE in the West or at least our ancestors created Israel by progroms against the Jews throughout Europe. We have little to be proud of in our treatment of the Jews. So they learned harsh lessons from us and from history. BARTERING power for them was never an option until now. I see it as gross hypocrisy of Westerners to tell Jewish Israeli's how to behave when it was the West taught them to fight, kill and murder in order simply to survive.
Sorry but I disagree entirely. BARTERING has been the Zionist tactic since the very end of the Second World War. It was bartering that secured the homeland that is now called Israel. It would have been Uganda but for Zionist bartering. Israel's frontiers were also achieved (and violated) by bartering. Each Israeli war was either prolonged or hastily shortened with the express purpose of post-war bartering.

I see it as gross hypocrisy of Westerners to tell Jewish Israeli's how to behave when it was the West taught them to fight, kill and murder in order simply to survive.
And there is the greatest irony of all! We did all of that ….. yet rather than compensate or pay for our sins we awarded the Arabs the privilege of paying! What were you saying now about Western hypocrisy???
BDR44
Gwynedd North Wales

25-01-2016, 08:20 PM

I agree Western hypocrisy has always been to let other pay !! It still does not change history. Remember the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem and the Arab League supported Hitler. As for "Bartering has been a Zionist tactic..." this has been the slander against Jews since the Middle Ages.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden

25-01-2016, 08:48 PM

I agree Western hypocrisy has always been to let other pay !! It still does not change history. Remember the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem and the Arab League supported Hitler.
So did Henry Ford, Coca Cola, and Charles Lindbergh but we don't offer up the U.S. for slaughter or carve out a piece of it .... unless you want to focus on New York City.

As for "Bartering has been a Zionist tactic..." this has been the slander against Jews since the Middle Ages.
Delivered as slander, or simply as fact makes little difference. In any case, I stand for my statement "ever since the Second World War". Israel knew the UN would step in to stop hostilities, declaring the end to any of the Israeli wars - so Israel worked to advance into as much territory as quickly possible so that the cease fire would be in Israel's favour for bartering power during post-war settlement
BDR44
Gwynedd North Wales

25-01-2016, 08:55 PM

What gets me about this obsession with Israel is the complete absence of any kind of equality with Russia's seizure of the Crimea & East Ukraine, China's occupation and terror in Tibet, the treatment of the Kurds by fellow Middle Eastern States etc.etc. It is this focus on Israel that makes me suspect Israel has two things that make it different a) it is a sort of ally of the USA and b) its full of Jews. ( Note not Zionists but Jews)
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden

25-01-2016, 09:11 PM

What gets me about this obsession with Israel is the complete absence of any kind of equality with Russia's seizure of the Crimea & East Ukraine, China's occupation and terror in Tibet, the treatment of the Kurds by fellow Middle Eastern States etc.etc. It is this focus on Israel that makes me suspect Israel has two things that make it different a) it is a sort of ally of the USA and b) its full of Jews. ( Note not Zionists but Jews)
Suspect? You're not entirely sure then I take it.

Page 19 of 23 « First < 9 17 18 19 20 21 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top