Join for free
Page 22 of 28 « First < 12 20 21 22 23 24 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2016, 10:54 AM

Re: Should Madeleine McCann's parents accept blame?

Originally Posted by caricature ->
Along with an alleged abduction which has been failed to be proved after nigh on 9 yrs let alone any evidence of one,including the last 5 which SY under a investigation named Operation Grange have eliminated 710 person's , still no suspect,still no arrests its almost as if it didn't happen.
I agree there is no proof of anything, otherwise somebody would have been arrested! The Portugese police were the first to investigate this and I don't think any of us have an idea how well they do the job, but the early days would have been the best time to find evidence. I don't know if we will ever know what happened to Madeliene, but I do think that speculation of what happened achieves nothing. If Gonzalez Amaral had proof of his beliefs they should have been taken to the police that were investigating her disappearance, and if he didn't, he should not have been allowed to write his book on an unsolved crime. He made a lot of money from that book, which is very good reason for thinking he had ulterior motives for writing it!
We cannot solve the crime, but all this thread was asking was for our opinions as to whether The McCanns should accept the blame for her disappearing.
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2016, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
If Gonzalez Amaral had proof of his beliefs they should have been taken to the police that were investigating her disappearance, and if he didn't, he should not have been allowed to write his book on an unsolved crime. He made a lot of money from that book, which is very good reason for thinking he had ulterior motives for writing it!
Mr Amaral only wrote in his book what the investigation found.
Have a read of this,Chief Inspector report to the coordinator Mr Amaral.
http://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TAVARES_ALMEIDA.htm
BlueEyes
UK
BlueEyes is female  BlueEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2016, 01:54 PM

We cannot solve the crime, but all this thread was asking was for our opinions as to whether The McCanns should accept the blame for her disappearing.
Of course they should , according to them they decided not to hire a baby sitter before they left the UK . Disgraceful premeditated behaviour.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2016, 02:02 PM

I agree there is no proof of anything, otherwise somebody would have been arrested! The Portugese police were the first to investigate this and I don't think any of us have an idea how well they do the job, but the early days would have been the best time to find evidence. I don't know if we will ever know what happened to Madeliene, but I do think that speculation of what happened achieves nothing. If Gonzalez Amaral had proof of his beliefs they should have been taken to the police that were investigating her disappearance, and if he didn't, he should not have been allowed to write his book on an unsolved crime. He made a lot of money from that book, which is very good reason for thinking he had ulterior motives for writing it!

Amaral was the police heading the investigation .
He was also a man being investigated himself over the torture of the mother of the previous little girl who has disappeared only a few miles away from where Madeliene was abducted..
As the investigation brought light on life he was found to be a man deeply in debt.
Despite having a large salary he had huge debts and spent a lot of money .
He needed his job and he needed the money from that book.
Why a man who was being investigated by his own authorities for his conduct in another similar case of child abduction be regarded as an trustworthy authority is beyond comprehension.
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2016, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Amaral was the police heading the investigation .
He was also a man being investigated himself E over the torture of the mother of the previous little girl who has disappeared .
As the investigation brought light on life he was found to be a man deeply in debt.
Despite having a large salary he had huge debts and spent a lot of money .
He needed his job and he needed the money from that book.
Why a man who was being investigated by his own authorities for his conduct in another similar case of child abduction be regarded as an trustworthy authority is beyond comprehension.
Of course you can back that up with documented proof,an original in Portuguese not some tittle tattle from a news paper.
Nice piece of deflection by the way,should the McCanns accept blame the title of the thread reads,no lets turn it around and blame the PJ for it.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2016, 02:10 PM

Why should I most people don't read Portuguese .

So it has to be a English newspaper .
The Guardian generally thought to be above tittle tattle .

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/o...kcrime.uknews4

I have already stated that the McCanns have never NOT blamed themselves .
They blame themselves every day that they live and will do so until the end of their lives .

What is the point of tormenting them more by malicious gossip ?
caricature
Devon,England.

28-02-2016, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by caricature ->
Of course you can back that up with documented proof,an original in Portuguese not some tittle tattle from a news paper.
Nice piece of deflection by the way,should the McCanns accept blame the title of the thread reads,no lets turn it around and blame the PJ for it.
Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Why should I most people don't read Portuguese .

So it has to be a English newspaper .
The Guardian generally thought to be above tittle tattle .
That would be a no then,you prefer your facts to come from the media whose job it is to make money.
annemuldoon
Carlisle UK
annemuldoon is female 

28-02-2016, 04:36 PM

I agree,you can only feel sorry for them, if they know what happened it will be awful for them and ditto if they dont know. Let it rest.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

28-02-2016, 04:36 PM

@caricature

If you prefer to believe the fictional account of a discredited corrupt policeman- a man who wrote a book in order to cash in on a families tragedy.
-That is your choice

I have no interest in malicious gossip and speculation from sanctimonious internet sleuths .
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2016, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by annemuldoon ->
I agree,you can only feel sorry for them, if they know what happened it will be awful for them and ditto if they dont know. Let it rest.
Very wise advice! The only people who know the truth are the ones who were responsible for her disappearance, so dragging all this up just to win an argument is silly. We each have our own feelings about what happened but nobody really knows the truth and, until they do, I doubt if anybody will change their opinions.

Page 22 of 28 « First < 12 20 21 22 23 24 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top