Join for free
Page 7 of 15 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 01:52 PM

Re: Stone Walled

Originally Posted by Purdy ->
posts 53/54
I dont understand why peeps have to talk like this.
you also get serious threads and some peeps just come on and take the piss either with what your'e saying or about the thread there's no wonder peeps feel out of it.
and I know its very easy to say well if you cant take it why come on, this forum is for everyone, and there's such a thing as mutual respect, and not taking the piss at someones serious post
If You have a problem with My post Lass take it to the Mod'..or I suggest You just lighten up.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 02:10 PM

Stone walls can be expensive to rebuild. I know I used to own a Grade 2 listed pile. I never did get a quote from Jackson
Purdy
Yorkshire. UK
Purdy is female  Purdy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
If You have a problem with My post Lass take it to the Mod'..or I suggest You just lighten up.
Why are you behaving like that? I dont have a problem with your post "Lass", I said I dont understand posts like these. there's a difference.

I shudder to think what Newbies think when they read.and if thats how you behave when you've" lightened up" then I'm glad I'm not.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 02:20 PM

Gabi, keep posting! I often get carried away and might prefer to write my thoughts here, rather than on FB, getting stuff off my chest, or ranting. If nobody responds then...fine. There might not be anything to say.

I have sometimes noticed my post on a thread has been the last one and I think 'oops, I've killed the conversation stone dead!'

But I don't let that get me down. I've not noticed any cliques. I might have people on here who respond to my posts a lot, as of course I have met up with Myrtle, Carol and CC, and Susie Jaeger and I seem to have got friendly with each other (oh, and I've met Emjay at my local Morrisons...just the once), but I hope other members don't ever feel left out! I would always welcome others into any conversation here.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Oh I do hope so, I try my best. We must keep his brain cells ticking over.
Sometimes its best not to respond too the Poinky Bleeders,it just encourages them.

Plus you can be a nosey mare at times, now stop hijacking Gabi`s thread.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 02:27 PM

Why are you behaving like that? I dont have a problem with your post "Lass", I said I dont understand posts like these. there's a difference.

I shudder to think what Newbies think when they read.and if thats how you behave when you've" lightened up" then I'm glad I'm not.
Purdy I took the posts in question as jokes, it's fine no to see the humour we all have different things we laugh at but that is what it was meant as I am sure.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 02:27 PM

It appears You DO have a problem with My post as You don't seem to understand the humour in it,...so shudder away..and if New Members see any badness or venom in My post..then They are on the wrong Forum.
Purdy
Yorkshire. UK
Purdy is female  Purdy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Ok but I still say that doesn't happen here, no one is an instant part though you do have to put a bit of effort in I think, you get out what you put in type thing.
you must think differently and see posts/threads differently otherwise why would Gaby bring it up in the first place?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 02:45 PM

you must think differently and see posts/threads differently otherwise why would Gaby bring it up in the first place?
I think I saw it as she does at one time but it took getting involved to make me see it differently. If I took offence every time I felt I was ignored I would be gone long ago it happens on a fast moving forum.

I think Gabi has had some reasonable response to her concerns but for some reason you are not seeing that and the humour was lost when a joke was made.

I like Gabi I am sure many of us do and if she gets more involved she will find she feels more like she belongs.
Purdy
Yorkshire. UK

21-06-2016, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
It appears You DO have a problem with My post as You don't seem to understand the humour in it,...so shudder away..and if New Members see any badness or venom in My post..then They are on the wrong Forum.

What a selfish attitude to have towards other people,I hope all new members look at these posts and think twice about staying,and especially conversing with you.

Page 7 of 15 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top