Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2016, 08:53 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Good morning fellow members been rushing around getting some jobs done before it gets hot.
Next one a quick trip to the shops for Chloe food.

Enjoy your day everyone.

Barry you new garden is looking magnificent, lots of hard work has been going on there I think
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2016, 09:01 AM

Bad day ahead, need to loose my temper on the phone to a company that is causing me problems, and that is leading to other problems. I hate this telephone culture where organisations do not face the customer they are abusing, and cant see the damage they are causing.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2016, 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Bad day ahead, need to loose my temper on the phone to a company that is causing me problems, and that is leading to other problems. I hate this telephone culture where organisations do not face the customer they are abusing, and cant see the damage they are causing.
Nom, try to stay in charge of your phone call when making your point .... I hope you have some success, good luck.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2016, 09:12 AM

Back it up with an email if you can so you have a record of the complaint in writing.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2016, 09:14 AM

Also try to make notes if you can, names of those you speak to, time and date of the call, anything promised etc. etc, many a time I've found this very useful the next time you speak to them...
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2016, 09:14 AM

Will do Meg and i will be looking for whoever acts as an Ombusman for this industry as their service has been shocking.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland

18-07-2016, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Also try to make notes if you can, names of those you speak to, time and date of the call, anything promised etc. etc, many a time I've found this very useful the next time you speak to them...
Yes Barry, trouble is the lasses that answer the phone are always good and you cant blame them. I already complained in writing 11 days ago. Really wished i could go to their headquarters to make my point to their faces, not possible its in Scotland.

One thing is certain when the time comes i will make sure where i apportion the blame is there for those to find.

Sorry for the rant folks, hope you all have a good day.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2016, 09:29 AM

buenas dias all. Your garden is lovely Barry, well done to both you and Mrs Barry. No change in the weather, just hot and sunny as usual for this time of year. No particular plans formulated for today, just a few things to deal with as and when I get round to them. Have a lovely day all.
socialdancer
Dublin, Ireland
socialdancer is female 

18-07-2016, 10:22 AM

Morning, already hot here in Dublin, two days in a row I have a list to work my way through, so better get started. Hope everyone gets some of this lovely weather
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2016, 10:36 AM

Good morning

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top