Join for free
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2016, 05:46 PM

Police raid

That’s all I needed!!!! 😡😡😡...I just got back home to find four Police Officers in my house looking for something, acting like lunatics!!!!! Even searching through my underwear drawers which was rather embarrassing!!! 😳😳They checked under the air-conditioner and inside my bed mattress tearing it apart!! When I asked if they had a search warrant, they answered completely hysterically: "Where did you hide it?? We know it's here somewhere!!" Then I watched one of the Police officers look at his mobile phone and then he shouted: " Stop it! We are in the wrong house!!!! The Pokémon is next door!!!"
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2016, 07:14 PM

Re: Police raid

Originally Posted by Emjay ->
That’s all I needed!!!! 😡😡😡...I just got back home to find four Police Officers in my house looking for something, acting like lunatics!!!!! Even searching through my underwear drawers which was rather embarrassing!!! 😳😳They checked under the air-conditioner and inside my bed mattress tearing it apart!! When I asked if they had a search warrant, they answered completely hysterically: "Where did you hide it?? We know it's here somewhere!!" Then I watched one of the Police officers look at his mobile phone and then he shouted: " Stop it! We are in the wrong house!!!! The Pokémon is next door!!!"
That is just wicked!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2016, 07:38 PM

You had me going there for a moment Ej
Poppy53
Norfolk UK
Poppy53 is female  Poppy53 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2016, 07:54 PM

So funny
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2016, 08:15 PM

Emjay, You little monkey!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top