Join for free
Page 17 of 23 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 > Last »
graculus
Yorkshire
graculus is male  graculus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2016, 12:20 AM

Re: Would you re-marry.

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Are we holding it in a Paperhouse, if so Father cannot Yell
And no Egg on toast either, that could lead to another Visit to Newport hospital .
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2016, 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by graculus ->
And no Egg on toast either, that could lead to another Visit to Newport hospital .
Boilk, the polite force.
graculus
Yorkshire
graculus is male  graculus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2016, 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Boilk, the polite force.
That would be a case for The Civil Surface, but then Yoo Doo Right as they say up 'ere.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2016, 12:05 AM

This thread has gone a bit weird . .
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2016, 07:42 AM

Canned Egg, we need a bit of Beefheart to complete the repast.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2016, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
This thread has gone a bit weird . .
LOL,nothing new there then Mups..the whole Forum has become so weird I can hardly recognise it these days
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2016, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
LOL,nothing new there then Mups..the whole Forum has become so weird I can hardly recognise it these days
May, I think that a forum is made up of it's members, and they make it good or bad. I always remember that, when I was new here, I decided to stay because there were many people who amused me, entertained me and were interesting to debate with. If I thought a thread was boring or too weird for me, I didn't participate in it, but I never objected to it because we all like different things, and there is enough space for all of us on here.
You, Mups and many others on here have given me some giggles, so I am staying, cos I am sure we can still do what we enjoy.
New people bring different characters, some we like and some we are not so keen on, but they all bring a different dimension, and sometimes we find they surprisingly add to the entertainment here.
rooster
UK
rooster is male  rooster has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2016, 10:06 AM

Very well said Twink, I totally agree
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2016, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
May, I think that a forum is made up of it's members, and they make it good or bad. I always remember that, when I was new here, I decided to stay because there were many people who amused me, entertained me and were interesting to debate with. If I thought a thread was boring or too weird for me, I didn't participate in it, but I never objected to it because we all like different things, and there is enough space for all of us on here.
You, Mups and many others on here have given me some giggles, so I am staying, cos I am sure we can still do what we enjoy.
New people bring different characters, some we like and some we are not so keen on, but they all bring a different dimension, and sometimes we find they surprisingly add to the entertainment here.
lol..You're entitled to Your opinion Twink..as am I,and I don't need any lectures thank You...what I see mostly on this Forum recently is hate posts/ganging-up of some Members in the Politics threads....I don't like the feel/tone of it...New Members are ALWAYS welcome,but not those whose main aim in joining Forums is to spread Their Own particular prejudices....I certainy won't be bullied into leaving simply because some Folks don't like Me or MY Politics...I think it's time to lighten up and make it the SOCIAL SITE it once was.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2016, 10:37 AM

Would I re marry?

Not on yer Nellie!

Bugger that!

Page 17 of 23 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top