Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2017, 01:26 PM

Re: Looney Labour Split Coming?

Haven't been there for too many years I really should try and get there next year, not quite well enough at the moment.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2017, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I'm not watching bb so that's just rude.
Really ?! So these comments of yours were made by some imposter using your account then?

June 1st

Revealed! 'Big Brother' Bosses Unveil Snaps Of New House Ahead Of Launch Show
Love the new house !
"be honest you're as addicted as me "
June 6th

"I'm watching last nights show now some interesting people and several couples, marrieds and mother daughter so far"
June 8th

"It's getting interesting Arthur is an idiot if he carries on I can see him being first out"
June 13th

"So Arthur has left the building, can't say I'm sorry but it will be quieter with him gone I think. Some gangs forming I see. Interesting."
June 28th

"I think I've missed so much of this in hospital etc I have given up"
July 3rd

"I looked in at lunchtime episode and didn't recognise most of them I think they've swapped people to the ones I saw go in"
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2017, 10:02 PM

I don't really see why you are so afraid of labour and Corbyn, if he's as useless as you want us to believe he's no threat to you at all.
I'm not in the least afraid of Corbyn. He is unfit to be PM of the UK and has taken the Looney Labour party into a spectacular election defeat that was no better than their 2010 election. Deluded as he is, he still somehow thinks he has won, the more worrying thing is that a number of Looney Labour supporters also think the same way. That's a sad reflection on the state of the nation, but that's what Jeremy Kyle and Big Brother do to a weak mind.

You keeping on about him makes me think he's doing better than you want and you are just a bit worried he may get in next time.
No not in the least worried. If the Looney Labour party fail to oust Corbyn then we can be sure of a repeat election result next time around.

I keep on about him purely because the Jurassic belligerent one keeps posting puerile threads about the Tories, no other reason. It's an abuse of the forum imo and has gone uncontested for too long. So I will post Looney Labour threads until he ceases and thus you'd better get used to it.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2017, 10:08 PM

It would be somewhat more mature to avoid insulting adjectives.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2017, 10:11 PM

"One"+"1"=3

Which of those involved in the above proposition are at fault?
The loony left, the scumbag right, or the solution?

Argue the issues and avoid pathetic name calling which just distracts from the logic.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

05-07-2017, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
It would be somewhat more mature to avoid insulting adjectives.
I agree totally. Were I the admin here I would censor out swear words and insulting terms. I'm not admin though and there is no intention of any such censoring. Admin is happy with terms like scumbag. Admin also appears to support Labour too !
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

05-07-2017, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
I agree totally. Were I the admin here I would censor out swear words and insulting terms. I'm not admin though and there is no intention of any such censoring. Admin is happy with terms like scumbag. Admin also appears to support Labour too !
Don't know about Azz and not sure it matters. We're allegedly all 50 or over and should surely have matured to an extent whereby pathetic desultory namecalling of political affiliations are a thing of our exuberant and relatively ignorant youth.

Argue the case, and stop spitting vitriol!
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

05-07-2017, 10:32 PM

I have nothing against swearing. But if I replied everytime to, eg, Realist, with an expression such as "the lying cnut Realist" every time I wanted to make a point or even just say hello, how would that help?
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2017, 02:57 AM

The "Loony Labour" and "Scumbag Nasty Party" proponents are just foaming at the mouth extreme ideologues who's views can safely be ignored because they are totally irrelevant to either reality or the rest of us who just get on with living.

Take them away...

Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2017, 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Really ?! So these comments of yours were made by some imposter using your account then?

June 1st

June 6th

June 8th

June 13th

June 28th

July 3rd
Then I had my mastectomy and I haven't watched since, keep up man, life moves on a pace.

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top