Join for free
Page 6 of 19 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2020, 12:21 PM

Re: I'm A Celebrity will swap jungle for ruined British castle, ITV says

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Worth watching just to see Ant and/or Dec do a task for once. They won't find it so funny.
I thought their trials were hilarious - apart from the dunking at the beginning, they were genuinely awful - the spiders were HUGE and the tucker was the WORST .....
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2020, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
I thought their trials were hilarious - apart from the dunking at the beginning, they were genuinely awful - the spiders were HUGE and the tucker was the WORST .....
The spiders would have freaked me out too, but the snakes I'd have coped with.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2020, 11:51 AM

I'm a Celebrity confirms change to Saturday episodes for 2020 series

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/realit...es-highlights/

ITV confirmed that Saturday nights will consist of weekly round-up episodes "showcasing the very best of the camp action from that week", instead of all-new content.

But it won't just be highlights, as these episodes will include some "unseen footage" as well.
I'm rapidly going off this series - first, "barrel-scrapings", now a break in continuity which, IMO, will destroy the illusion of "reality" .....

In the "old days", there used to be live coverage of the camp overnight to continue and enhance the viewing experience .....

The transmission of "highlights of the highlights" over the weekends will, probably, mean I'll lose interest after the first week this year, unless one of the celebs is worth "following" .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

10-11-2020, 05:18 PM

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/13155574...-restrictions/

The series, which begins this Sunday, will be two days shorter than usual after bosses took into account the cold weather and tough conditions.

It means this year’s finalists will have spent 20 days in camp, rather than the usual 22.
Blimey ..... how many more episodes will be cut .....

Usually, at least a couple are cut because of kickball .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

13-11-2020, 01:38 AM

I'm A Celebrity: Behind the scenes at Gwrych Castle - Video

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-wales-54925440

Celebrities will be put to work this year in Abergele in north Wales with daily chores, including doing their own washing and collecting and splitting firewood.
The celebs will have to keep moving just to keep warm .....
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2020, 08:07 AM

Are they in the castle? I mean is it a building with a roof and running water and stuff...its difficult to imagine ....i wonder does it have ghosts
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

13-11-2020, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Are they in the castle? I mean is it a building with a roof and running water and stuff...its difficult to imagine ....i wonder does it have ghosts
AFAIK, the castle was derelict when the TV team arrived but "temporary" repairs have been made ..... and yes, there is a ghost .....

If you haven't already, click on the BBC link in the post above to watch a quick tour .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

13-11-2020, 03:15 PM

I’m A Celebrity 2020 celebs facing ‘gale force winds and torrential rain’ in first weekend

https://metro.co.uk/2020/11/13/im-a-...8/?ito=cbshare

Welsh weather reporter Ruth Dodson appeared on This Morning to give a forecast on what
the stars can expect when they arrive in the old castle grounds, and let’s just say, it’s a far cry from the Australian jungle. Speaking to Ruth Langsford and Eamonn Holmes, she smiled as she said: ‘I think the best way of putting it is a wet, warm, welcome awaits our celebs. ‘The weather, well what can I say? It’s going to be, frankly, miserable. See, I’m smiling when I say it just to hide the pain, really.’

How will the campmates get on in the horrific weather? The 10 celebrities will be making their debut on Sunday, and will be sleeping inside a freezing cold castle that is supposedly haunted. With weather potentially dropping sub-zero temperatures, the team has been kitted out with thermals as they face challenges outside, with a campfire keeping them going. In order to get any form of warm water, the team must use a pump to prime a system for half an hour, twice a day, and if they fail to keep it up they’ll have nothing.
Croeso i Gymru!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

14-11-2020, 06:36 PM

The celebs have taken part in their "entrances", about which I will say nothing except that it involves trips to Anglesey and Snowdonia .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

15-11-2020, 11:14 AM

Reminder:
I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here!

Sunday 15th November 2020

ITV

9:00 pm - 10:35 pm

Ye Privy

Page 6 of 19 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top