Join for free
Page 7 of 19 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 > Last »
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2020, 11:17 AM

Re: I'm A Celebrity will swap jungle for ruined British castle, ITV says

No thank you.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2020, 05:04 AM

Well, the same ..... but different .....

The castle is fantastic, the celebrities less so .....

TBF, the first "trial", abseiling for packs, was quite scarey but nothing like walking the plank umpteen stories hgh ..... nevertheless Jordan managed to puke three times before going over the top ..... .....

Ant'n'Dec (doing the evening shift) were not quite up to par but they did produce a "camp" layout, which I found very helpful but, as yet, unavailable on the internet .....

The first "team" trial was a classic "cage" type (with visitors) in front of the (dramatically lit) castle - 7 stars, 7 meals and a lot of "bonding" (are all the hugs "safe" ..... ) but, come dinner-time, the first celebrity "cracks" appeared - at least a couple of them turned down the rabbit chunks because "I had one just like it" ..... well, they can live on rice'n'beans then .....

It's far too early to express personal preferences ..... but I dislike Victoria (intensely - too bossy) and Jessica (No 2 in Scotland) (moderately - attention-seeking, with an agenda - crying over her daughter on the first night .... :roll) .....

Up for the "Viper" trial - Jordan the Puke and Shane .....
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2020, 09:28 AM

I loved it Omah....and didn't the castle look spectacular....i think it might not be too bad after all.
One thing occurred to me though all these Australian bugs they imported....is it OK to set them free in Wales? There were some really huge bugs....i hope they don't survive and travel to Yorkshire !!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2020, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I loved it Omah....and didn't the castle look spectacular....i think it might not be too bad after all.
One thing occurred to me though all these Australian bugs they imported....is it OK to set them free in Wales? There were some really huge bugs....i hope they don't survive and travel to Yorkshire !!
Are the bugs really Australian .....
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2020, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
I'm A Celebrity: Behind the scenes at Gwrych Castle - Video

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-wales-54925440

The celebs will have to keep moving just to keep warm .....
Are the bugs really Australian .....
I'm only going by what Ant and Dec said on their special that they had imported bugs but thinking about it they were probably joking.....there were some really big bugs though
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2020, 11:04 AM

Well, the same ..... but different .....

The castle is fantastic, the celebrities less so .....

TBF, the first "trial", abseiling for packs, was quite scarey but nothing like walking the plank umpteen stories hgh ..... nevertheless Jordan managed to puke three times before going over the top ..... .....

Ant'n'Dec (doing the evening shift) were not quite up to par but they did produce a "camp" layout, which I found very helpful but, as yet, unavailable on the internet .....

The first "team" trial was a classic "cage" type (with visitors) in front of the (dramatically lit) castle - 7 stars, 7 meals and a lot of "bonding" (are all the hugs "safe" ..... ) but, come dinner-time, the first celebrity "cracks" appeared - at least a couple of them turned down the rabbit chunks because "I had one just like it" ..... well, they can live on rice'n'beans then .....

It's far too early to express personal preferences ..... but I dislike Victoria (intensely - too bossy) and Jessica (No 2 in Scotland) (moderately - attention-seeking, with an agenda - crying over her daughter on the first night .... :roll) .....

Up for the "Viper" trial - Jordan the Puke and Shane .....
Wow! I gather you are a fan or you work for their PR team
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

16-11-2020, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I'm only going by what Ant and Dec said on their special that they had imported bugs but thinking about it they were probably joking.....there were some really big bugs though
Indeed there were and millions of them .....

With all the people (celebs and crew) and food that have moved into the castle, my first thought was that the local rats will be having a population explosion .....
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2020, 11:33 AM

The very young girl from eastenders arrived on the mountain top wearing a light jacket with what appeard to be just a lacy thing underneath, she was frozen as she tried to keep warm , the others ay least wore clothes ! One even a thick scarf, I bet she was glad when she could put on the jungle gear . If I was Bev I think I'd cut my hair off while I was in their as the bugs will get trapped.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

16-11-2020, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
The very young girl from eastenders arrived on the mountain top wearing a light jacket with what appeard to be just a lacy thing underneath, she was frozen as she tried to keep warm , the others ay least wore clothes ! One even a thick scarf, I bet she was glad when she could put on the jungle gear . If I was Bev I think I'd cut my hair off while I was in their as the bugs will get trapped.
Indeed ..... Bev's got a lot of hair and many of the trials will involve getting it wet, tangled and bugged so perhaps she should use a head covering ..... maybe a bandana (or two) .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

16-11-2020, 11:57 AM

An incident that has not been remarked on yet:

Fans were in hysterics this evening as Victoria Derbyshire swooned over Beverley Callard's "magnificent breasts".

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...callard-boobs/

After The Gates To Hell trial, Beverley screamed and jumped as she found a bug in her pocket, saying that it was her "worst nightmare". And when they returned to camp, the former Coronation Street star suggested that everybody debugged in one area so that they didn't fill their living quarters with creepy-crawlies.

The jumpy actress was so unnerved by the task that Victoria ended up offering to check her boobs for bugs when Beverley said that she could feel something crawling in her bra. And the 52-year-old journalist had no complaints as she heaped praise on 63-year-old Bev's body. She gushed:"Magnificent breasts, what a cleavage!" But Beverley remained modest as she insisted: "Oh my God, they're pushed up beyond belief."

Fans at home found the entire exchange hilarious and flocked to Twitter to share their reaction.

It was ..... unexpected .....

Page 7 of 19 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top