Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2012, 11:07 PM

Re: Royal Mail price rise (split from Tory thread)

I will be keeping my postal cost down to an absolute minimum and I suppose most members of the public will. But businesses will have no choice and as a result the cost will be passed on to the public as usual.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2012, 03:15 PM

I e-mail when I can and pay bills on line or by drect debit so very rarely have to buy stamps. Sign of the times I suppose.
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2012, 06:23 AM

Originally Posted by The Dog Lover ->
I e-mail when I can and pay bills on line or by drect debit so very rarely have to buy stamps. Sign of the times I suppose.
I am much the same as you DL.

The only time I buy stamps is at Xmas.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2012, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
I will be keeping my postal cost down to an absolute minimum and I suppose most members of the public will. But businesses will have no choice and as a result the cost will be passed on to the public as usual.
This is exactly why the cost has gone up to 60p, everybody is sending greetings cards via the internet, the same as businesses are paying bills and sending statements by email.
I still think 60p isn't bad to send a letter from the length and breadth of the country.
It is unfortunately the poor once again who haven't got a pc who will find this hard.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top