Join for free
Page 11 of 38 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2015, 08:12 PM

Re: Am I Just An Old Fuddy-Duddy To Be Abhorred By This?

Originally Posted by Advantage Out ->
Yes, I agree. I find it utterly disgusting. But I should tell you that I am even disgusted by women who wear "too much". That includes tattoos, long finger nails, heels, false eye lashes, eye shadow, excess powder, and "look at me" coiffure. You're safe, Artangel. I'm the fuddy-duffy ..... not you.

This is about children, but I already started vomiting when I saw the presenter woman's heels in the intro:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq6OEAzRKNQ
Advantage, When you've finished with the sick bucket, please pass it along to me!!
I have four daughters and the last thing I would ever have done was to put make up on them and push them into pageants or into child modelling. To me, it's the mothers living out some sort of vanity in an artificial world through their children. God help, them if they lose! I bet the mothers go ballistic, as do some of the children who hate losing!
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2015, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Advantage, When you've finished with the sick bucket, please pass it along to me!!
I have four daughters and the last thing I would ever have done was to put make up on them and push them into pageants or into child modelling.
I could tell.

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
To me, it's the mothers living out some sort of vanity in an artificial world through their children. God help, them if they lose! I bet the mothers go ballistic, as do some of the children who hate losing!
No doubt about it what-so-ever.
Bob.b
Nottingham UK
Bob.b is male  Bob.b has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2015, 09:04 PM

[QUOTE=Artangel;773631]I hate to see very young girls sexualised like this. Do you agree or do you think I'm just an old fuddy-duddy?

You are definitely NOT an old fuddy-duddy, this most abhorrent of women knows no bounds of decency and as for her being a mother? Well what a joke that is!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2015, 10:04 PM

But she is a mother Bob
A mother of five and a devoted mother
One is a severely disabled child .
Why is she abhorrent ?
No bounds of decency - what a load of old clap trap
What exactly has she done that offends your sensibilities
( sounds like a Jane Austin novel )
Has had bust enhancement and sports a false tan ?
If this is criminal activity half the women in the country would be in jail.
What is see here is some disgruntled men that protesteth too much !
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 01:16 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Why is she abhorrent ?
What exactly has she done that offends your sensibilities ?
She "sang" in public .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8S1TxCihvk
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 01:23 AM

I have to agree this is terrible
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 04:04 AM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
She "sang" in public .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8S1TxCihvk
Holy **** and bloody ****! I couldn't get through the whole thing. And the accompanying music score was like Yves Saint Laurent on a pig.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 05:23 AM

My three girls as childen simply loved to dress up and wear make up and my high heels

This was for entertainment at home as we used to make up plays especially at Christmas

They would not be allowed out of the house in this manner and any photo's were for private use.

There was one occassion when my 15 year old son ha a part at school as 'Adam Ant' to save time he put on the Red outfit and make up at home, and I walked down the main road with himm and all the girls flocked round him. It was such fun
His Father said, "Bloody Norah! What's he wearing"?
You are not going out with him dresses like that?
"Yes" said I We are going to buy his own lipstick can't keep using mine! How we laughed! and he still has the costume.

Ironically having taught my family to be modest ,their friends who were not, seem to attract very nice men and even marry them their many affairs did not seem to matter.

it just proves that lots of men like Tarty women

Even Royalty thinks nothing of passing Mistresses around lo like parcels.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 06:13 AM

Lovely post Azure, made me laugh!
Let's keep a sense of perspective eh? No one's been murdered, it's just a bit of fun.
Flipping media they **** everything up so.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2015, 09:49 AM

Katie Price's daughter looks a beautiful child. I've never see such big beautiful eyes. Done up like that she's a paedophiles dream.

Katie Price must have a mental problem to do this to her little girl.

Page 11 of 38 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top