Join for free
Page 21 of 22 « First < 11 19 20 21 22 >
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 03:16 PM

Re: Nigel Farage - Racist!!!

Look....I don't want any more immigrants in our country, Whether they are Turks or anyone else, it won't be British immigrants that's for sure, so in that respect I am a racist so sue me !
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
Look....I don't want any more immigrants in our country, Whether they are Turks or anyone else, it won't be British immigrants that's for sure, so in that respect I am a racist so sue me !
I agree with all you have to say there Malcom.
So whoever can sue me and all!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 03:30 PM

The definition of a racist is.......a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

I don't think that either Malcolm or Kenny are saying that, but I do think they are saying that if we take any more immigrants the living standards of all will be reduced. We are a small country that cannot take any more people as we don't have homes, schooling and medical facilities to look after them all. I also believe that but I am not racist I am just exercising common sense.
moreover
North Wales, UK
moreover is female  moreover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 03:32 PM

Well Turkey is a good example. Turkey is a blot on the face of Europe and Merkell is doing her best to influence a change in direction by holding out the lure of entry into the EU if they do. Twisting that into a plot by a megalomaniac Merkel to induce millions of Turks to invade the UK, could be seen as a way of getting those of a xenophobic disposition to vote the way he wants them to. His rhetoric is hardly aimed at the more intelligent and open minded section of the voting population, is it?
Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK
Abbey is female  Abbey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->

I am in complete agreement
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by moreover ->
Well Turkey is a good example. Turkey is a blot on the face of Europe and Merkell is doing her best to influence a change in direction by holding out the lure of entry into the EU if they do. Twisting that into a plot by a megalomaniac Merkel to induce millions of Turks to invade the UK, could be seen as a way of getting those of a xenophobic disposition to vote the way he wants them to. His rhetoric is hardly aimed at the more intelligent and open minded section of the voting population, is it?
Everybody is entitled to their own reasons, we are allowed that in a country of free speech! Are you really naive enough to believe that we can take in more immigrants without the current British population suffering? I cannot speak for his reasons ( not sure who you mean by he, but I would think it is Nigel Farrage, as that is who the thread is about), but I can speak for my own and I am intelligent, yet I agree with him. I haven't read all of your posts, but I have some, and I am not yet convinced that your beliefs may be right.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 05:50 PM

We Can control are boarders the rest of the EU cant.

Think that boils down to is all we ask.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
The definition of a racist is.......a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

I don't think that either Malcolm or Kenny are saying that, but I do think they are saying that if we take any more immigrants the living standards of all will be reduced. We are a small country that cannot take any more people as we don't have homes, schooling and medical facilities to look after them all. I also believe that but I am not racist I am just exercising common sense.
Your interpretation of what I (and I guess Malcolm) am saying is spot on Twink.
Thank you for putting it into words like that.
You are a very smart Lady.
You are.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by moreover ->
Hi

Turkey is a dictatorship.

"There is no need for anyone else to engage in politics. Our duty is to support the leader in this country." No one should do politics in Turkey except Erdoğan, says chief adviser.

It is becoming more and more misogynistic and radical and has no problem at all with killing those who oppose it, particularly ethnic Kurds.

It is a supporter of ISIS.

Once Turkey is in the EU,it is in, free movement of it's citizens, both good and bad.

The Turkish do not integrate well.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...migrants-study

My views on the admission of Turkey are well known.

I do not consider that they make me any less intelligent or open minded.
moreover
North Wales, UK
moreover is female  moreover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 07:05 PM

Why did you quote my post in your last? You evidently didn't read it.

Page 21 of 22 « First < 11 19 20 21 22 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top