Join for free
Page 17 of 20 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 > Last »
Lochsong
The Scrubs !!!
Lochsong is female  Lochsong has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2017, 03:33 PM

Re: Adult to adult debate

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I'm cringing reading this thread ...
I'm probably the only one.

Bakerman, you make interesting posts and I'd love it if you could manage to settle in ... take things less seriously or personally, be less sensitive and not feel the need to be so defensive? You've managed to upset one or two people, whilst others have taken it in their stride.

And Bakerman, ignore half, or most, of the posts on this thread. They're taking the pee. Winding you up.
You're actually playing into their hands by starting threads like this.
No you're not Morti, I am too - crying that is!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2017, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
So what you mean, in other words is ...

We all sink or swim beneath the waves on our own merit (or failings) ... without another member to either
1) Throw us a life belt.
2) Make us walk the plank.
3) Push us under to meet a watery grave.

And anyone who goes for that has to be either brave or bonkers ... which is why I love the place.
Psst ... not forgetting Management who reserve the right to throw anyone overboard.
No, not exactly. I have seen members throw each other life belts many times.

I have also seen members walk the plank at the suggestion of other members although, in all fairness, they are not obliged to do that.

Whereas some members appear to be very brave, I'd argue that we are all bonkers to a greater or lesser extent, which is the real reason why I love the place.

Of course, suggesting that we are all 'bonkers' could be misinterpreted and I wouldn't dream of saying which of us actually 'bonk', not that I know anyway. That's a personal matter.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2017, 06:45 PM

Put me down for bonking, please.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2017, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Me too big boy I haven’t had a decent one since the old King was on the throne, I think I can remember the basics if you can provide a diagram.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2017, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Threads evolve, that is part of life and often you learn things you have never even thought about, well at least I do.

What I do have an issue with is too much control, you can educate, but you should not try to control other's thoughts.
Well we have been out all afternoon and had a lovely meal, and right now am dabbing on me big 12.9” Pro IPad at our favourite Llandudno hotel for an evening of entertainment.
I logged into the forum and this thread to find the same old off topic stuff with no signs of the thread cooling down any time soon.
Having said that I will accept that wot Swim says there sums up my opinion in a couple sharp sentences.
Well said that man!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2017, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I agree and so, it appears, do the mods and Admin or they would be deleting threads and banning members.

There are clear rules on the forum and, unless they are broken, we are free to discuss or argue until the cows come home.

(Er, I'm not calling anyone a cow, btw!)

Members who are not mods (or whatever they're called now!) have no right to dictate to the rest of us what we may and may not say.
And I agree with you and all!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

03-10-2017, 07:42 PM

If I hadn’t had my well publicised hernia op Terry, I would be asking if I could join you!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2017, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
If I hadn’t had my well publicised hernia op Terry, I would be asking if I could join you!
As far as I'm concerned, the more the merrier.

However, just one small problem remains.

None of the ladies have enrolled.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2017, 09:25 PM

What, you want a shot of Pentobarbital?
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2017, 10:05 PM

You wouldn't want to have a bonk on a bike. Seriously, not good.

Page 17 of 20 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top