Join for free
fitou143
Essex
fitou143 is male  fitou143 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2013, 07:05 PM

Tax efficiency measures

There has been a lot about this in the press lately about the morality of the likes of Starbucks and other companies, celebrities and there Tax efficiency measures. Well either it is illegal or it is not. Do Barristers at Crown court argue that a rapist, murderer, Robber is innocent because they do not fit the legal definition of what that offence is. Even taking that to MP's expenses and the like. If there is an issue there then change the law. Is this not what we as Tax payers pay our elected for. If it's not then it's not illegal. What else is immoral perhaps that we should make illegal ?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2013, 07:26 PM

Re: Tax efficiency measures

Explicit pop videos and lyrics....
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2013, 11:16 PM

After watching Black Mirror, I think anyone who uses a phone to record something awful, then rushing to put it on youtube, instead of trying to help - they should be heavily fined and tagged for a year. I would campaign to bring morals back as something worth having.

And I agree with Pats suggestion as well.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2013, 11:52 AM

Hear so much negative stuff about Facebook - bullying etc., makes me so angry, do they not have Admin to scrutinise whats posted....?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top