Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2013, 06:22 AM

Happy Tuesday Folk

[IMG]
[/IMG] Taken at lake Annecy in France. I managed to get a bit of digging done yesterday but there's a bit more yet to do. I take my time about it these days !
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2013, 08:43 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk

Morning Alan, and good morning to all.

Bright sunny day here in Essex, a lot warmer to.

Of to the Doctors in a minute, just tests before I go into Hospital.

Love, Susie & Coco xx
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2013, 09:45 AM

Good morning fellow members a heavy frost here but it is going to be a lovely day .

Hannah is due any moment and the twins are coming with Daddy after play school then we are going to the park and back to Nanna's for tea. Hannah and I are going to make some scones.

Enjoy your day everyone
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2013, 09:54 AM

Good morning one and all - another lovely sunny day here but there was a frost as well.

Good luck with the tests susie
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2013, 09:58 AM

Morning folks, with the forecast being so good we decided to take the dogs and a picnic lunch to Clumber Park for the day, but with -1 deg and thick fog at the moment something needs to improve very soon....

I know what you mean Alan, I dug some roots out for our neighbour yesterday but I was soon wishing I hadn't volunteered..

Best of luck at the hospital Susie, and if you need those scones testing Meg then let me know, I reckon I can be there in just under two hours..

Have a great day folks,

Barry
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2013, 10:36 AM

Good Morning Everyone, it is going to be a fantastic day, have a good one.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2013, 10:38 AM

Morning Folk Sun is coming out now but still damp underfoot

Hope you all enjoy your day.

Lovely photo Alan, thanks for sharing.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2013, 11:26 AM

buenas dias all. After some heavy, but clean, rain yesterday afternoon and most of the night, this morning we woke up to the after effects of some heavy rain during the night with all the sahara sand in it. Oh what a mess everywhere, I guess the day will be spent cleaning up and hoping the next rain will be clean.

Our normally clean sparkling pool and tiles
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2013, 11:46 AM

Good morning, we awoke to a frost but that soon cleared with the sun.
Such lovely memories Hannah will have making scones with Nanna, Meg.
Few chores to do, and a bit of washing of bedding .. got visitors for the weekend (tho' they may not stay - there are other grandmothers and a great grandmother to visit)
Have a lovely day all - take it steady with the digging!
WinterRose
Ohio / Indiana
WinterRose is female  WinterRose has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2013, 12:50 PM

Good morning friends ... Well I am here just for a bit as I have a few things to do on the computer & finish watching a show from my youth ... " ADDAMS FAMILY " and then I thinks I might lay back down for a bit because my knee is trying to tell me that have some BAD WEATHER coming in so I am going to lay down a bit more but will be back soon !!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top