Join for free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2013, 08:32 AM

To Whom it may Concern - Please don't Spoil Our Site .

One or two postings of late have been of what I might call "A schoolboy Nature". Those who put up these posts will probably call it "Adult" humour. I and many others on this site see this as a deterioration of standards. To the people concerned I say please find another site more appropriate to your needs and leave the rest of us "stuffed shirts" in peace.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2013, 08:34 AM

Re: To Whom it may Concern - Please don't Spoil Our Site .

I agree with you Alan, the thread you are referring to is schoolboy in nature - maybe it could be moved to the 'Adult Only Humour' section?
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2013, 08:46 AM

Well said Alan

I don't think we need an Adult Humour section. There are plenty of sites that accommodate.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2013, 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
Well said Alan

I don't think we need an Adult Humour section. There are plenty of sites that accommodate.
I think it's already there Janela.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2013, 09:48 AM

Thanks Alan - it needed to be said, and I was in the mood to....
When looking for a forum to join, I saw a couple of sites that would really suit and no way would I join. Although I ignore these threads, its just not nice to see them on here....
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2013, 09:53 AM

A word in season Alan.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2013, 10:04 AM

Makes me laugh when this is called 'Adult humour' which consists of bodily functions, sex and swearing..... Adult humour to me equates to a class act that 'schoolboys' couldn't possibly get to grips with.
So - 'Adult humour' = schoolboy humour it seems - how odd .....
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

04-06-2013, 10:06 AM

Hello Robert - what does your post mean .....
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

04-06-2013, 10:07 AM

Although I wouldn't join in with that type of humour, it's up to others if they find it amusing and as long as it doesn't affect me and others who will only read it if they go looking for it, I'm not going to start finger-pointing and telling them what they can and cannot discuss; it's a public forum isn't it?
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2013, 10:08 AM

Some so-called "adult humour" can be funny. I find "Mrs Brown's Boys" hilarious. It depends how it's put over..........but I digress !

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top