Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
zoolady100
Warkworth, Canada
zoolady100 is female 

20-07-2013, 01:45 PM

All Opinions on Wearing Perfumes /Scented Products

Hello I'm hoping many out there will give any opinions, lively discussion about whether they like/dislike artificially scented products. Some people are very bothered by it & feel they can't say anything
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2013, 01:48 PM

Re: All Opinions on Wearing Perfumes /Scented Products

I'm not one for perfumes, too strong and artificial .... feel sorry for guys that have to put up with the smell .... Natural, facial spritz, can be loverly, Liz Earle does one, beautiful, subtle smell .....
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

I sometimes wear perfume and sometimes use scented soap - and I don't care if other people dont like it
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Love love love floral scents. Using a rose body wash and moisturiser at the moment with a dash of anais anais when I go out.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2013, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Love love love floral scents. Using a rose body wash and moisturiser at the moment with a dash of anais anais when I go out.
I've gone mad on floral scents and have been wearing Crabtree & Evelyn's Summer Hill - they have a new one out called Somerset Meadow, I shall be ordering that one as well! But I shall be considerate to those who don't like it and offer them a peg to wear
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2013, 01:55 PM

I'd need it
I'm just allergic I guess - you spray away gal
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2013, 01:58 PM

My favourite is still Red Door but since I have always been a magnet for nasty little bitey things, who seem to think I'm a gourmet French restaurant, the only perfume I use is insect repellent.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2013, 02:01 PM

I like the smell of perfume on the ladies, always have.
I had to look up Anais Anais Julie and was relieved to learn it was not what I thought it was, silly me.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

20-07-2013, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
I'd need it
I'm just allergic I guess - you spray away gal
I don't react to perfumes in general but I did was one a girl wore that I worked with and it was Dior's Poison - very aptly named
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

20-07-2013, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I had to look up Anais Anais Julie and was relieved to learn it was not what I thought it was, silly me.
I did laugh at that - my mum had a friend who was deaf (she could lip read) and she liked that perfume when my mum wore it and asked what it was called. She couldn't make out what mum was saying and asked her to write it down. Off she went to Boots and you can guess - she asked for some Anus Anus

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top