Join for free
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2013, 11:53 AM

waltz flashdance in a hospital

Wonder how many of you can watch this without smiling and shedding a little tear,?? marvelous what music can do.

http://safeshare.tv/w/OXHZUxUXXN
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2013, 02:17 PM

Re: waltz flashdance in a hospital

Delightful! It reminds me of the time we were on holiday in the Italian Dolomites. One day we came back to our hotel and there were about 20 people milling about in the lobby and it turned out that they belonged to an Austrian choir. I asked them if they knew a particular song whose title I wasn't sure of but it had the name of an Austrian town called "Kufstein" in it. There and then they sang it all the way through with just me and my wife as audience.........magic! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clv1MFimHcM This is the song which I recorded (badly) at a beer festival in Bavaria...........
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2013, 06:15 PM

Yes, an absolute delight. I love some of the impromptu Flashmobs, this is one of my favourites at Heathrow Arrivals...
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2013, 01:22 PM

Wonderful video ..... fabulous music ..... Thanks ....
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2013, 10:33 PM

Wonderful. Thanks for sharing it Hazel.
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2013, 01:53 PM

About a minute in you catch a glimpse of a guy with a newspaper and his right hand is 'conducting' and at the same moment I glanced to my right and my hand, resting on my mouse was doing the same. And yes, big grin and tears.

If you have an hour to spare, can anyone remember this one from Paddington, arranged by BBC nine years ago?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vMppOjBFLg
Veejay
New Member!
Gold Coast, Queensland Austrlia
Veejay is female 

23-09-2013, 07:20 AM

Love these, and especially the ones with all the young people enjoying them.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2013, 09:53 AM

Alan matey, the tune you were looking for in Austria is called Kufsteiner Lied.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4nDquUmH7s
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2013, 10:55 AM

Thanks for that Joe, it's a lovely song don't you think ?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top