Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2014, 06:23 PM

Polygamy

Most countries, especially developed countries have abolished polygamous marriages. Muslims mainly are allowed to practice polygamy with varying circumstances in different nations.

In the United States, small Mormon groups, such as Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints still practice polygamy.

Would you be able to live in this type of situation?
I sure couldn't unless I was given a big bank roll & could care less about the husband, lol.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2014, 06:29 PM

Re: Polygamy

Would you be able to live in this type of situation?
I think I could I am not a jealous type .
Better a few crumbs than no meal at all
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2014, 06:31 PM

Meg I'm not often shocked but I am now!
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2014, 06:39 PM

one wife was to much for me
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2014, 06:41 PM

I watched a film this week on this subject it was a true story. Polygamy is outlawed in the states but this is ignored,
In this true story a Bishop of a group had 8 wives and 48 children ,the girls are married ata very young age 15 and to the older men who are old enough to be their father ..not boys their own age , ...
I could not be used in this way by men who saw women as sexual objects and to increase the group with more children ..
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2014, 06:49 PM

I`m sure there is a song with the lyric `a man with two women not a man but a fool`

Beggared if I can find it though.

Have this instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcba-ZgtsT4
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2014, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
I`m sure there is a song with the lyric `a man with two women not a man but a fool`

Beggared if I can find it though.

Have this instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcba-ZgtsT4
That's a show I never did watch but remember it of course. Never watched the Six Million Dollar Man either cuz I never liked the little 'bum' in Lee Major's chin

I wonder what ever happened to Lindsay Wagner?
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2014, 07:40 PM

To be honest that was a post screw up I meant to post something from Free-But here is Paul and Bad Company,Jen my seagul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWwGV0sdOr0
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2014, 07:50 PM

As a rabid Mormon Muslim (I jest), I reckon I'm entitled to AT LEAST four wives.
But would I want them ?

Hmmm - IF they brought a heap of money or property into the relationship,
IF they possessed a variety of 'skills' unlikely to be found in one woman,
IF they were silent and obedient and served my every whim ......
I'm convincing myself this could be a good deal.

Seriously though, each to his or her own - as long as it involves consenting adults.
I do know a bloke quite well who has lived (intimately) with two fine ladies for several decades.
Despite judgemental reactions from some in his community, they seem happier than most.
Whatever floats ya boat.
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2014, 07:54 PM

Ooooh Meg!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top