Join for free
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2014, 06:04 PM

Katie Hopkins latest

I don't hate the woman, but I don't like her that much. What I do agree with is her latest attitude towards a particular family. It's everywhere. I have to say I agree with her opinion. I never thought I'd say it.

I might add that if this isn't suitable for the forum, then I can understand why it would be removed, considering accompanying circumstances in the news. Tragic circumstances, but related, nonetheless.

I just had to have my say.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2014, 06:12 PM

Re: Katie Hopkins latest

OK, I'll ask ..... Katie who? What family?
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2014, 06:17 PM

Yes alice76, I also agree with Katie Hopkins on this one and from what I've read so do many others - that's as far as I'll go...
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2014, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by eccles ->
OK, I'll ask ..... Katie who? What family?
Ditto...
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2014, 06:18 PM

check her out here
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2014, 06:24 PM

I agree with some of Katie's views
On this - I have made my feelings clear on another thread but - the woman in question was vile and I am sick of people like her making their feelings known on these sites in such an abhorrent way, they are just out to cause grief and they are simply malicious
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2014, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by cranberry ->
Yes alice76, I also agree with Katie Hopkins on this one and from what I've read so do many others - that's as far as I'll go...
Yes Cranberry. Totally negligent family. Been you and me? We'd be typing this from jail.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2014, 07:25 PM

I hadn't a clue what this thread was about ( though I remember seeing Katie Hopkins on the Apprentice some years ago) apparently according to the link it is about the McCann's and something Katie said...

Katie Hopkins on Brenda Leyland: 'How many more must die before the McCann's accept negligence is at the heart of their grief?'
..mmm ....
I agree the McCann's were negligent in leaving their children alone and I would think they have accepted this horrible truth and it will haunt them for the rest of their lives.
As to the other silly and over dramatic part of the statement 'How many more must die' ..
..none if people mind their own business and stop feeding off the misfortues of the McCann's ....

I gather Katie's words come from Twitter .
That's the problem I have with Twitter, it's full of smart alec people trying to be clever at the expense of others...
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

07-10-2014, 07:32 PM

Yes, Meg, I don't agree with the last statement of the stop feeding off the misfortunes of the McCann's shennanigans. I do firmly believe, however, that if it were you or I, then we'd have been jailed. I've made it known that if it were not for the selfishness of Madeline's parents, then the poor wee girl would not have been taken. Totally the parents fault. Shame on them.

I've said before that it totally bamboozles me how, on a country where children are accepted freely in all areas, i.e. restaurants, pubs, etc., that the parents chose to dine out, far away, from their young children.

Anyway, enough said.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2014, 07:56 PM

The fact that all this McCann thing is old news and we are expected to just forget the circumstances and anyone who voices an opinion that doesn't totally and unconditionally support the McCanns is trashed really gets me.

Yes it may be wrong to troll others, yes it may be wrong to continually rake up the McCanns guilt in all this but there are many who are petrified of passing an opinion. The parents were in the wrong and looking for ways to assuage their guilt is not the answer. Now someone else has died I wonder how they feel about that.

As alice76 said if it were anyone else they'd probably be serving a prison sentence.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top