Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Deannie
Warren USA
Deannie is female  Deannie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2014, 04:44 PM

Where is everyone from?

I am 55 years old. I live in MI with my husband and stepson . My home town where I grew up is Greenville South Carolina and was just there for a visit with my family this past August. My mother has had colon cancer since she was 66 years old and Is in remission with it now. I go back as often as we can to see my children and grandchildren to be with my mother as much as I can. Have a great day everyone. Deannie
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2014, 04:56 PM

Re: Where is everyone from?

Hi Deannie,

Nice to have a chat with you.

I live in Chelmsford, Essex with my Husband and our Cat Coco, we don't have children. My Mum is 92 years of age with Dementia and my Mother-in-Law is 91 years of age.

We have lived in Chelmsford for 12 years, before that we lived in South Woodford, Essex.

Susie J xx
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2014, 05:40 PM

Hi Deannie ,I live in the middle part of England i have a dog who i love to bits .i love to sing ,was in two choirs ,love music ,my biggest past time at the moment is family history,which ive done for the past 6 or 7. Years .This is lead me on to volunteering to Transcribe old documents onto Spreadsheets to be put on computer for everyone to read ,ive been doing 1800s wedding entries .Im now doing the early 1900s..
I also like to see new places but thats on hold at the moment .
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2014, 06:07 PM

Hi Deannie . I live in a large town in bonny Scotland. Have 3 sons who have flown the nest, but return for the very occasional breakfast lunch or dinner. Or all three ;- . They're my life. I was "abandoned" after 30 years marriage, but have met my perfect, beautiful partner. I'm so lucky. Work in my local hospital. Life is wonderful and hope yours is too . Hope your mum feels good. We're going to Oz to meet my partner's bio mum who is also in remission. Watch this space.....
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2014, 09:35 PM

I was born and bred in Dublin City, so was the wife and we grew up together, never lived anywhere else I love it where I am, we visit different parts of the country any chance we get, never liked travelling overseas, I have never flown and never will.
My grown son and daughter are married with their own families and live quite near to us, we have always been close and supportive to each other as a family.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2014, 10:55 PM

Hi Deannie I come from Derbyshire but have lived in Worcestershire for many years

These are the Malvern Hills, I live in a little village in the valley below...
Deannie
Warren USA
Deannie is female  Deannie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2014, 11:10 PM

Meg it looks gorgeous there. I love this picture. Thank you for sharing. Deannie
Deannie
Warren USA

11-10-2014, 11:13 PM

Susie thank you for sharing. We have four cats and a dog named max. They keep us pretty busy around here. The littlest is our cat bear and he is our special needs cat. Deannie
Deannie
Warren USA

11-10-2014, 11:16 PM

Hi Eliza. I love the 1800 time period. Some things about that time period strikes me as interesting. Thank you for sharing. Deannie
Deannie
Warren USA

11-10-2014, 11:18 PM

Hi Alice that sounds wonderful. I wish you safe in your travels. Happy about you finding your true mate. Much happiness to you both. Deannie

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top