Join for free
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2015, 02:31 PM

Men's pearls of wisdom

Men's Pearls of Wisdom Smiling face with heart-shaped eyes

Ear of rice1. When I was born, I was given a choice - A big dick or a good memory. I don't remember, what I chose.

Ear of rice2. Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.

Ear of rice3. A wife is a sex object. Every time you ask for sex, she objects.

Ear of rice4. Impotence: Nature's way of saying 'No hard feelings...'

Ear of rice5. There are only two four letter words that are offensive to men - 'don't' and 'stop', unless they are used together.

Ear of rice6. Panties: Not the best thing on earth, but next to the best thing on earth.

Ear of rice7. There are three stages of sex in a man's life: Tri Weekly, Try Weekly, and Try Weakly.

Ear of rice8. Virginity can be cured.

Ear of rice9. Virginity is not dignity, its lack of opportunity.

Ear of rice10. Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.

Ear of rice11. I tried phone sex once, but the holes in the dialer were too small.

Ear of rice12. Marriage is the only war where you get to sleep with the enemy.

Ear of rice13. Q: What's an Australian kiss?
A: The same thing as a French kiss, only down under.

Ear of rice14. A couple just married were happy with the whole thing. He was happy with the Hole and she was happy with the Thing......

Ear of rice15. Q: What are the three biggest tragedies in a mans life?
A: Life sucks, job sucks, and the wife doesn't

Ear of rice16. Q: Why do men find it difficult to make eye contact?
A: Breasts don't have eyes.

Ear of rice17. Despite the old saying, ' Don 't take your troubles to bed', many men still sleep with their wives!!

Ear of rice18. Breasts are proof that men can focus on 2 things at a time

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top