Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2015, 02:48 PM

The little thief

Whilst shopping today I bought the very last fluffy quacking duck in the shop, the reason being that ChoCho has a real "thing" about these quacking ducks. All other toys that make a noise are played with but mostly survive, the ducks, well her aim is to kill them as fast as she can, so funny to watch her, but I rarely buy them because we know they will be "dead" very quickly.

However I bought the one today to give her at Christmas. I got home, put my shopping bags down and began to unload them. The duck was in a carrier bag with a few other bits and pieces and the carrier bag was inside a shopping bag.
I went to put some things in the fridge and as I turned away from the fridge I saw a little black furry bottom literally sneaking out of the kitchen. I followed this little black furry bottom and it suddenly speeded up like a greyhound, through the lounge and into my bedroom where it was located under the bed with, yes, you've guessed right, a yellow fluffy quacking duck at the other end of the fluffy black bottom, the mouth.

Naughty little girl had been really sneaky, and oh so quiet whilst stealing the duck. I've told her that Santa won't come to her now because she's naughty, somehow or other I don't think she cares
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2015, 03:06 PM

Re: The little thief

Priceless....lol
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2015, 03:17 PM

been there Loretta.
I always know when there is something amiss when Chloe runs off up the stairs at high speed with a 'stolen prize' from the shopping bags .
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2015, 03:32 PM

clever girl that one
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2015, 04:16 PM

Clever girl and she knows you won't cancel her Christmas no matter what threats you make now
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2015, 04:20 PM

Darn dogs they'll sniff anything out aw bless....
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2015, 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
been there Loretta.
I always know when there is something amiss when Chloe runs off up the stairs at high speed with a 'stolen prize' from the shopping bags .
haha crafty little devils they are, it's the way they virtually tip toe when they've stolen the goods and then off like greyhounds when they think they've not been seen that makes me laugh
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain

22-10-2015, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Clever girl and she knows you won't cancel her Christmas no matter what threats you make now
Cho is a real little sneak thief Julie, she thinks all bags contain a new toy for her. However she is getting a new Benny Banana for Christmas, we go through 3/4 Benny Bananas a year, known to us as bonking bananas for obvious reasons. Cho and her banana is well known to all who know her, her antics with it have to be seen to be believed. Funny thing is she doesn't behave this way with any other toy, even if they are fluffy and make the same grunting noise, it's the banana only. We've literally had people rolling on the floor with laughter at her antics with the banana, she has no shame at all, little tart that she is

Just to add: We have all the fruit collection, Penny Pineapple, Suzy Strawberry, the Cherry twins etc, but she has no interest in them, it's banana or nothing.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain

22-10-2015, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->
Darn dogs they'll sniff anything out aw bless....
Too true Sue, it's fatal to put a bag on the floor, she's straight in there to see what she can find.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2015, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
Whilst shopping today I bought the very last fluffy quacking duck in the shop, the reason being that ChoCho has a real "thing" about these quacking ducks. All other toys that make a noise are played with but mostly survive, the ducks, well her aim is to kill them as fast as she can, so funny to watch her, but I rarely buy them because we know they will be "dead" very quickly.

However I bought the one today to give her at Christmas. I got home, put my shopping bags down and began to unload them. The duck was in a carrier bag with a few other bits and pieces and the carrier bag was inside a shopping bag.
I went to put some things in the fridge and as I turned away from the fridge I saw a little black furry bottom literally sneaking out of the kitchen. I followed this little black furry bottom and it suddenly speeded up like a greyhound, through the lounge and into my bedroom where it was located under the bed with, yes, you've guessed right, a yellow fluffy quacking duck at the other end of the fluffy black bottom, the mouth.

Naughty little girl had been really sneaky, and oh so quiet whilst stealing the duck. I've told her that Santa won't come to her now because she's naughty, somehow or other I don't think she cares
Clumsy, what a lovely story and for the benefit of those who don't have a dog may I say that all dogs live for the moment, Santa not comming really is of no concern because for them continuity and the 'now' scene is all that matters, and obviously that means finding the duck and delivering it to it's final resting place. If that also means a nice meal is obtained then so much the better 'tho I suspect that cotton wool inards and rubber feet won't have tasted as nice as she was hoping

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top