Join for free
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 09:44 AM

Wanted for Theft and Murder

Police posted a hilarious fake appeal for a dog who they said was later 'arrested' as part of a dawn raid.

Officers from Dumfries and Galloway posted the dog's 'mugshot' on Facebook after a man reported the 'theft' of his garden hose and the 'murder' of his tulips.

They said the force's 'murder squad' had identified the Labrador down using CCTV footage and later detained the five-month-old puppy, named Dudley, as part of a police operation.

Full Story
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3pqmJCuo6
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 09:48 AM

Re: Wanted for Theft and Murder

I would rather see them doing more useful things like policing.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 09:55 AM

A nice read Solo ,great to see a good sense of humour . not much of it about now days ,,
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 09:56 AM

I´m sure the theft and murder will come as no surprise to any Labrador owner. Having suffered more than a few thefts of food, including a frozen turkey, clothing items and murders of potted plants in past years by such a creature, I would have immediately suspected the criminal in this particular case to be such a creature. Lovely story and I hope Dudley is suitably punished with lots of love and fussing.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 12:51 PM

As a Labrador owner I am not surprised at all, even at the vet yesterday Elsie managed to help herself to the polos the lady next to us had in her bag, luckily she saw the funny side. So different to our Chihuahua Betty who has a very dignified look about her at the vets, deigning to allow them to do her manicure only if the vet kneels in front of her while doing it

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top