Join for free
Alien
Uk
Alien is male  Alien has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2015, 09:44 PM

What should you do if caught up in an attack?

What should you do in an attack? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-34844518

Posting this as in these modern times one never knows what is around the corner .. Maybe a guy with an AK47!

not going into my past here, but I endorse everything they say , if it's a bomb incident it doesn't mean there isn't another one waiting .. Flying glass is the main killer in this scenario so you want to be away from anything resembling a window, so if it's in a shopping centre to really want to keep that in mind.
If your in a shopping centre and hear gunshots /screaming etc in the main corridors then running to see what the fuss is etc may just get yourself shot , those already stampeding have enough problems, but are giving you the heads up and vital seconds to start making escape ..... Consider other exits, usually through the 'staff only' door .. This usually leads to the warehouse /loading Bay Area and exit ...
If you end up trapped and hiding becomes only/best option then TURN FONE TO SILENT ... You may well be British hide and seek champion but your fone going off says' I'm here keep looking!'
Uff
Scotland
Uff is female  Uff has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2015, 09:52 PM

Re: What should you do if caught up in an attack?

Some good advice there Alien. We always think it won't happen to us ...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top