Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2016, 04:17 PM

I just love Deal or No Deal

Especially when the contestants luck runs out, greed turns to despair and utter disappointment.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2016, 04:19 PM

Re: I just love Deal or No Deal

Can't stand it!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2016, 04:21 PM

I don't watch it Terry but have seen it occasionally and being a 'bird in the hand' kind of person would settle for a reasonable offer and have somthing rather than push my luck and have nothing.

Are you too young to remember 'Take you Pick' with Michael Miles, it reminds me of an advanced version of that .
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2016, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
Can't stand it!
I can't but when working from home I get fidgety and become a channel flicker(flicker).

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I don't watch it Terry but have seen it occasionally and being a 'bird in the hand' kind of person would settle for a reasonable offer and have somthing rather than push my luck and have nothing.

Are you too young to remember 'Take you Pick' with Michael Miles, it reminds me of an advanced version of that .
I don't recall the programme or compare.

Was it in colour?
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2016, 05:03 PM

I use to watch it but as time went on Noel Edmonds started to get more stupid than ever so gave up watching it. Pity someone else doesn't take over the show.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2016, 05:05 PM

Meg didn't there use to be a little chap with a gong to gong the contestants out if they said the word No?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2016, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
Meg didn't there use to be a little chap with a gong to gong the contestants out if they said the word No?
Yes Doc and it had a box to open for which money was offered
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2016, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
Can't stand it!
Nor can I Honey !..... I simply 'hate' Noel stupid Edmonds
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2016, 05:24 PM

I used to watch this but it got stupid so I dont bother now.
Im not a great fan of Noel Edmunds as I think he is so OTT on the show now it turns me off...with a new presenter I might give it a look
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2016, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Oh I remember that - "Do you want to take the money or open the box?" and the Yes/No Interlude. http://www.televisionheaven.co.uk/take_your_pick.htm

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top