Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Old Supporter
Bedfordshire UK
Old Supporter is male  Old Supporter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2016, 09:12 AM

World War 3

Where will World War 3 start?

Will it be :

(a) Arab Countries plus some Western Countries against the Russians in Syria.

(b) The USA against North Korea.

or

(c) Europe against the so called Moslem Migrants.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2016, 09:50 AM

Re: World War 3

World War 3 has already started - it is Islam (led by the islamo-fascists of ISIL, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram etc) against the rest of the world. Unfortunately when most of our politicians realise this, it will probably already be too late.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2016, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by Old Supporter ->
Where will World War 3 start?

Will it be :

(a) Arab Countries plus some Western Countries against the Russians in Syria.

(b) The USA against North Korea.

or

(c) Europe against the so called Moslem Migrants.
Hi

My views, but then what do I know?

It will not be (a).

NATO cannot take on Russia for another few years, simply due to the Khibiny electronic system the Russians have, it knocks out the Aegis defense systems, which is why the US are taking the Patriot Missile Defence Systems away from Eastern Europe.

It leaves all the USA Carrier Groups, previously invulnerable to attack defenceless.

Look at the USS Cook.

Secondly, the existing Stealth Aircraft can now be tracked and the new F35 is years behind schedule.

The Germans cannot even fly their planes at night due to a software problem.

Far too much of a risk for us.

(b)

Possibly, but it is up to the Chinese to sort out, not us.

(c)

I cannot see that would lead to a World War, the migrants do not have a Military.

My bet is the South China Sea, the Spratly Islands.

The Japanese are still rearming at a great rate and have changed their Constitution to allow for Military action abroad , which has been banned since the end of WW2.

Japan is only one of the Countries involved in the argument, is heavily backed by the USA and both sides are playing silly idiots at the minute.

I sincerely hope that we have had the last World War, the next one, if it happens, would be disastrous.
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2016, 10:31 AM

Cyber attack,look what happened with the banking crisis,we're still paying for that.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2016, 11:32 AM

World War 3 will happen when and only when the "powers" that be want it to happen....they will manouevre and manipulate the world situation to however they want it.
There are some very very powerful rich families ruling behind the scenes.
tootsweet
Chatterbox
Sydney, Australia
tootsweet is female  tootsweet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2016, 11:53 AM

I’d like to know what China has in mind for the islands they have created in the South China Sea. They recently landed large aircraft on Fiery Cross reef to prove the runway would support them, and it did, one was an Airbus.

Vietnam and the Philippines are spitting chips, they claim they are the rightful owners.

This must be causing some headaches for the Americans.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2016, 12:03 PM

If by WW3 one means the whole scale use of thermonuclear weapons then I suspect not in my life time. What I would like to know is when war across this planet will end----again not in my lifetime
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2016, 03:17 PM

Well said Aysa and so very true.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2016, 03:35 PM

Not worth worrying about, it's out of our hand's.

Relax, enjoy life and when it happens put your head between your knees and kiss your Yaris goodbye.

If we're talking about ISIS, that's not a world war per se, it's a few upstarts that need wiping out, so we should do it.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2016, 03:48 PM

I believe Churchill said that the next world war will start in the middle east, and I have no reason to believe he was wrong!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top