Join for free
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 09:39 AM

Be careful out there !

Warning To Dog Walkers Over Sausages 'Spiked With Nails In Sick Plot To Hurt Dogs'
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2016...n_9343384.html

What is the matter with people doing sick things like this, we had a spate of similar in the local park here last summer no dogs were hurt but it really is a worry for anyone with off lead dogs.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 10:14 AM

Re: Be careful out there !

Its just a sick world we live in Julie,even if they catch whos responsible its just a slapped wrist so where is the deterrent for someone doing this.
I always walk my dog on the lead but even then she sniffs out all kinds of smells and stuff ....I hope that no dogs suffer through this despicable action by someone.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 10:35 AM

I saw reports of this happening in the British papers some time ago, obviously itīs still occurring. There is simply no understanding of what evil lurks in the minds of some people, or of what cruelty they are capable of. As Aysa says, there is no deterrent, just a slapped wrist and a "donīt do it again". Itīs nothing but a joke.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Warning To Dog Walkers Over Sausages 'Spiked With Nails In Sick Plot To Hurt Dogs'
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2016...n_9343384.html

What is the matter with people doing sick things like this, we had a spate of similar in the local park here last summer no dogs were hurt but it really is a worry for anyone with off lead dogs.
Julie it is basically down to the 'attitude' of society and lawyers and judges. Egged on by the media everyone is being influenced by what they read or see on screen.

You can be a down beat drug addict and people say how horrible, yet they 'manage to forget' when a persistan drug taking musician who was arrogant and badly behaved dies.

Suddenly he (or she) is a hero Women are churning out babies like there'sno tomorrow, many can't look after them, society just accepts the over population time bomb, no one has the guts to speak about it.

Animal cruelty is partly the individual but partly societies attitude and definately the judiciary who live on another world.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top