Join for free
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2016, 08:02 PM

Jailed: ‘Appalling’ Husband And Wife Who Sexually Abused 13-Month-Old Girl They Babys

In my opinion the jail sentences are inadequate, they should be locked up for life and never allowed out. In fact I think even worse thoughts than that, but I won't voice them here.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/husband-an...124807331.html

A husband and wife who sexually abused a 13-month-old girl they were babysitting have been jailed for a total of 27 years.

Michael Chase was jailed for 14 years and his wife Lara 13 by a judge at Peterborough Crown Court on Friday.

The pair had attacked the friend’s baby twice and taken pictures.

The judge called it “the worse case of abuse of a baby I have ever seen”.

Chase, 52, a former swimming pool attendant, had admitted his guilt last year but his 46-year-old wife claimed she was unaware of the abuse.

She told the court that the pair had separated after 18 months of marriage and she wanted to see him “hung, drawn and quartered”.

But the court did not believe her claims of innocence and she was found guilty earlier this week of two counts of sexual assault and the distribution of indecent images.

Michael Chase had already pleaded guilty to two counts of sexual assault and possession of indecent and extreme images.

During the trial, the court was shown pictures of Michael Chase abusing the tiny victim.

After their conviction and before sentencing on Friday, Detective Constable Lloyd Metselaar from Cambridgeshire Police said: “I am pleased that the family of the victim have received justice for what can only be described as every parent’s worst nightmare.

“The appalling acts committed together by Michael and Lara Chase on such a young child, who had been entrusted in their care, demonstrate the most serious breach of trust.”
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2016, 08:50 PM

Re: Jailed: ‘Appalling’ Husband And Wife Who Sexually Abused 13-Month-Old Girl They Babys

Why do our judges hand out such ridiculously lenient sentences?

It has been said that where America goes, Britain follows. So why aren't such people receiving 200-year jail sentences or even the electric chair? (I think I'd prefer them to go by 'old sparky' rather than the noose, as I imagine it would be rather more unpleasant.)
Welshie
United Kingdom
Welshie is female  Welshie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2016, 09:32 PM

Re: Jailed: ‘Appalling’ Husband And Wife Who Sexually Abused 13-Month-Old Girl They Babys

the sentences in this country are never adequate - but what i cant understand is how a woman can do that to a baby/child its bad enough that men carry out these atrocities but for women to do it is beyond my comprehension - both of them are complete scumbags and i hope they get tormented in prison
Flowerpower
East Anglia, UK
Flowerpower is female  Flowerpower has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2016, 10:57 PM

Disgraceful but nor surprising.

I'm just watching a prog about domestic violence. a man virtually killed a woman (according to judge) beat her to a pulp. Got two years, of which he'll do a year. He's already spent 10 months on remand so has to do just TWO months!!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2016, 11:17 PM

Not only is it ridiculous, it is an encouragement for a certain type of person to go ahead and further develop their chosen career as a criminal.
Welshie
United Kingdom
Welshie is female  Welshie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2016, 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by Flowerpower ->

I'm just watching a prog about domestic violence. a man virtually killed a woman (according to judge) beat her to a pulp. Got two years, of which he'll do a year. He's already spent 10 months on remand so has to do just TWO months!!
i just watched that programme - awful
tina
Lincolnshire
tina is female  tina has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2016, 11:02 PM

I think the woman should have got more than the man for aiding and abbeting this monster of a man, women who commit abuse of children sexually or otherwise just seems so much worse than men wich is horrific enough as it is.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2016, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by Flowerpower ->

I saw that programme too. Absolutly shocking and the police wonder why women wont or dont report the crimes and why people take the law into their own hands , its hardly surprising given that what happens is when you follow all the rules the judge lets the beast walk free is it?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top