Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2016, 09:34 PM

Henry, what a fool.

He's just been out for a wander in my garden.......all of a sudden I heard this growling so I ran out only to find him kicking off with one of my stone swans
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2016, 10:14 PM

Re: Henry, what a fool.

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
He's just been out for a wander in my garden.......all of a sudden I heard this growling so I ran out only to find him kicking off with one of my stone swans

Perhaps looked a fearsome sight in the dark with his failing eye sight. Poor old boy.

What happened about his rather delicate 'wind' problem?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2016, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Perhaps looked a fearsome sight in the dark with his failing eye sight. Poor old boy.

Delicate?
It was horrendous.
Seems to have settled a bit.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

14-04-2016, 10:30 PM

He's certainly got his paws under the table, he parades up and down the garden with such pride.

The ducks sit in the water wondering whether to risk coming on land for a kip.

They're totally safe, he can't get to them.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2016, 10:32 PM

So far so good then.
That's good to hear Tpin.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

14-04-2016, 10:36 PM

So far so good then.
That's good to hear Tpin.
Or not to hear
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2016, 10:54 PM

Chloe's eyesight is ok but she still growls when out at night if she spots anything that isn't usually there. A little while ago it was battery under a neighbours car, I guess she thought it was a cat they often lay under cars with warm engines.
If Henry growled at the swan he must have some sight so that is good
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

14-04-2016, 11:16 PM

I think he sees shapes and he definitely sees movement.he barks at birds if they dare fly over his new house.

Yesterday he barked at one as it flew into a tree, as he ran he fell over the plant pot but didn't see the bird fly into the next one.
He sat barking for ages, literally barking up the wrong tree.

The big, fat wood-pigeon giggling at him.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2016, 06:11 AM

aawww bless. He sounds like Benny who we think might be a sceret biological weapon (judging by the smells).

Now and then Benny will bark at people going past thing is because he cant see them he doesnt bark until he smells them which is either too early or too late depending on the wind direction!
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2016, 06:14 AM

God help the neighbours with all these barking, growling, farting mongrels.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top