Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2016, 05:22 PM

Time Travellers??

Do you believe there are "Time Travellers"? Id like to believe that its true but im not totally sure its not..

What do you think ...as if I dont know already hahahaha

Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2016, 05:56 PM

Re: Time Travellers??

Well, they say everyone has a double somewhere so I think that's the explanation.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2016, 06:02 PM

I think there could be, as i already believe that UFO's are from the far off future and the occupants are human time travellers and paying us visits. Who knows they maybe giving tours to History students.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2016, 06:14 PM

I would never say that time travel is not possible as I have no idea what will be invented in the future. If someone had told me forty years ago that it would be possible to 'print' a pizza, I would have thought they were totally insane.

Of course there is the argument that if people in the future can travel back in time, we would have already met them but maybe the deal is that they are not allowed to say in case they alter our time line and change history.

I'm quite into the idea that there could be multiple universes too but that's a whole new thread.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2016, 06:18 PM

Good posts Doc and LD....I like to think along those lines too ....I reckon that if theres time travel in the future then those travelling back or forwards in time wouldnt be able to make themselves known due to time line alterations ...like what if you met your relatives...Alternate universes as in the sci fi dvd set of Fringe is really interesting and kept me gripped to watching it ..
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2016, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Good posts Doc and LD....I like to think along those lines too ....I reckon that if theres time travel in the future then those travelling back or forwards in time wouldnt be able to make themselves known due to time line alterations ...like what if you met your relatives...Alternate universes as in the sci fi dvd set of Fringe is really interesting and kept me gripped to watching it ..
Aysa. Let me tell you that FRINGE is my favourite series ever in the history of the universe (and all the other universes obviously).
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

17-11-2016, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Aysa. Let me tell you that FRINGE is my favourite series ever in the history of the universe (and all the other universes obviously).
I loved it LD...
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2016, 06:30 PM

Hi

If time travel did exist our current understanding is that it would have to take place in another dimension.

The Large Hadron Collider will hopefully find the Graviton next year, which can only exist in a fifth dimension, so we might be getting there.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

17-11-2016, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

If time travel did exist our current understanding is that it would have to take place in another dimension.

The Large Hadron Collider will hopefully find the Graviton next year, which can only exist in a fifth dimension, so we might be getting there.
Yes, it will be very interesting to see the results.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/scienc...ifth-dimension
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2016, 10:28 PM

What if Ghosts and Poltergeist are in fact time travellers trying to attract our attention?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top