Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 02:30 PM

Loose Women

Did anyone see Aled Jones singing The Snowman song on Loose Women just now?

He sang along with his video playing behind him and I thought it was lovely, quite moving, - until the Loose Women came in messing about dressed as snowmen towards the end, I felt that spoilt it.
They should have waited until he had finished I thought.
It reminded me of when the dancers come on in Strictly when an artist is singing and it diverts the attention away from the singer.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 02:49 PM

Re: Loose Women

At least it served as a distraction from that awful video of which Aled is probably sick of.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 03:00 PM

I bet he is Tpin, he must be sick to death of it. However, if he still gets royalties from it he will keep on listening no doubt.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I bet he is Tpin, he must be sick to death of it. However, if he still gets royalties from it he will keep on listening no doubt.
As he said himself "little Aled gets 50% of the royalties"

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top