Join for free
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2017, 11:00 PM

Inspector Montanblano

I think Inspector Monalbano is the best Detective Police Series, when on TV
There is now The very good looking Young Montalbano I prefer the more mature one, also handsome. They are both faithful to their Girl friends, even though some Jezebels do tempt them.
It all takes place in a town in Sicily near the sea with gorgeous views
We see the local Police Station where crimes are reported and although the Inspector and staff look very laid back , they always get their man in the end

However, they always stop for lunch and it is very good food with wine as well
Both Inspectors and colleagues have beautiful tall young girl friends some blonde.
All beautifully dressed and slim too.

The language is dubbed and the acting is very realistic and when any of the Police leave. they all get very upset as they love and care about each other so much.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2017, 11:28 PM

Re: Inspector Montanblano

The older Salvo wasn't faithful to Livia - he cheated on her a couple of times.

I enjoyed both series, the Young Montalbano being recently re-run on BBC4. Both series were sub-titled which is what I prefer as I'm trying to learn a bit of Italian - trouble is, they speak so damned fast it's hard to follow.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2017, 10:08 AM

Re: Inspector Montanblano

Originally Posted by Judd ->
The older Salvo wasn't faithful to Livia - he cheated on her a couple of times.

I enjoyed both series, the Young Montalbano being recently re-run on BBC4. Both series were sub-titled which is what I prefer as I'm trying to learn a bit of Italian - trouble is, they speak so damned fast it's hard to follow.
Judd

I must have missed those episodes

The Books are so much better and really draw you in to the area.
The Author, Andrea Camilleri now age 92, has sold 10 million Montalbano Books,
Amazon UK has many titles and DVD's too.

if you are learning Italian and copy their accent you have a Scillian accent. Might sound like the Mafia!

Punti Secca and Rugusa shooting locations are now a Tourist area and the Reastaurants are real and open for business. Well worth a visit

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top