Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2017, 09:44 PM

Pinks

I need a better camera, I can't get the clear cut pictures that others post.

However, these are some of my little Pinks, which I really love. Roses and Pinks are my most favourite flowers of all time. They are the most beautiful colours and heavenly smells. I could sniff 'em all day.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2017, 09:54 PM

Re: Pinks

This one isn't as clear as I'd have liked either, which is a shame, because the white rose in the very front of the picture is special to me.

Some of you may remember when I lost my dear 17 yr old lurcher, Pips, last year. Well I bought this white rose for her. It would have been her birthday on 1st June, so I am so happy her rose has flowered in time for her.

It is only a young plant yet, but I am hopeful it will grow better and better in the summers to come. Just wish it was a better picture to show you.

The deep red rose in the distance, just before the bird table, is another beauty called 'Darcy Bussell'. The perfume is out of this world. . luv it.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2017, 10:05 PM

You have a beautiful garden Mups. Cute bird table.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2017, 10:11 PM

Lovely flowers Mups .... you're right, you can't beat them for just sitting and enjoying the scent. They make a garden don't they.

I haven't got green fingers though ..pinks never flourish for me.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

27-05-2017, 10:20 PM

Thanks Annie and Mort.
I have a better camera my son bought me, but I don't understand the darn thing. I have read the instructions over and over.

Still . . . he only gave it to me 2 Christmas's ago, so there's still time!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2017, 10:26 PM

Don't knock your photos Mups ... they're better than any I can do.
I gave up years back when all my pictures leant at drunken angles .. still don't know how I managed that.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2017, 10:31 PM

Lovely pinks Mups ..... it takes me back to my Dad's garden years ago, he used to grow pinks and I remember the scent from them was heavenly.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

27-05-2017, 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Don't knock your photos Mups ... they're better than any I can do.
I gave up years back when all my pictures leant at drunken angles .. still don't know how I managed that.

Try again when you're sober.

Only kidding Morti, and thank you. X
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2017, 05:30 AM

Lovely photos, Mups, I can smell those pinks from here !
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

28-05-2017, 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Lovely photos, Mups, I can smell those pinks from here !

Thanks Tabs. I like just half a dozen or so in a tiny glass pot on my breakfast table, they smell divine don't they.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top