Join for free
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2017, 09:00 AM

Littlejohn's Assessment of the Islamic Terrorism Issue

Richard was off on his hols (avoiding the election campaigning) when the Manchester attack took place, so didn't cover it. I was wondering what he'd write about tomorrow with it being his last chance to comment on Thursday's election.

He's been given the centre piece article in today's Mail to cover it. Problem solved:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/ar...ITTLEJOHN.html
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2017, 11:15 AM

Re: Littlejohn's Assessment of the Islamic Terrorism Issue

Yes Gravitas, I always enjoy reading Littlejohn.
I agree with every word he says there, but no one has the bottle to sort this out as he would.
May says enough is enough, but she is just another pussyfooter and unfortunately nothing will change. We have a load of Hornets in our country, and it is now far too late to swat them.
Buzz Buzz Buzz!

'The political class must shoulder the blame for allowing murderous Islamism to establish deep roots in Britain, with utterly predictable consequences.

As I wrote after the attack on Westminster in March: 'Every time there is a terrorist atrocity, either here or abroad, the politicians go through the same old motions, mouthing platitudes about never surrendering to evil. But by their actions they betray their hollow rhetoric and the rest of us have to live with the consequences'.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2017, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by InfamyInfamy ->
'The political class must shoulder the blame for allowing murderous Islamism to establish deep roots in Britain, with utterly predictable consequences.
The entire thing is orchestrated in order to bring about public consent to give police and authorities greater power over the citizens, to herald in the new era of control. No privacy, few freedoms, RFID bagging and tagging and all that comes with it. The mark of the beast is coming.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2017, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
The entire thing is orchestrated in order to bring about public consent to give police and authorities greater power over the citizens, to herald in the new era of control. No privacy, few freedoms, RFID bagging and tagging and all that comes with it. The mark of the beast is coming.
You must be watching the same videos as myself .

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top